derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
it's been a long time, so is the append in english and is the game like fully voiced? or at least the same amount of voiced dialogue than the jp version
also
so is the append in english and is the game like fully voiced?
I got it with nearly 60 fps.
how did you make the performance improve? i remember last time i played it it lagged quite a bit

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Append is in English. Game doesn't have fully voiced lines, but many characters now have new voiceovers in the append.

Reactions: derakino999

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Not a bad game but the traps make the game less fun to explore imo. I mean, trying to disarm square by square when you can't see them properly...

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
Not a bad game but the traps make the game less fun to explore imo. I mean, trying to disarm square by square when you can't see them properly...
if you dash, you should stop right before the trap. also, if you have the thing that makes the dash do damage, just dashing past traps should disarm them iirc. also worth noting, the traps are always in the same place.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
if you dash, you should stop right before the trap. also, if you have the thing that makes the dash do damage, just dashing past traps should disarm them iirc. also worth noting, the traps are always in the same place.
Wow.. I didn't know. Was that explained in the game? I mean i don't recall that at all and i would def use it otherwise

pansuh

Jul 15, 2021
Full save, SaveData01 is a full clear save, can be used to start NG+, lv 47 all items unlocked. ShareData is full gallery unlocked.

Think I'm a little sad after seeing Diana's scenes, I wanna give her the biggest hug.

raijinz73

Oct 24, 2019
Chevalier Historie Append v2.02 compressed, half-tested (at least run and early scenes seem to be working).
Size 1.64GB

Tools used:
WolfDec
UAGC

Links:

P.S. It's my first try at compression, and it's potentially might broke the game. Use it at your own risk.

Reactions: f9account
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes