Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
uagc.jpg uagc2.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------
UltraFast adult games compressor is a tool to automatically compress media (images, audio and video) inside Ren'Py, RPGM MV/MZ or VX Ace, TyranoBuilder (v1), HTML, Wolf RPG, QSP, GameMaker, Java, Adobe Flash, Electron framework (usually used by TyranoBuilder v2), Unity, Pixel Game Maker MV, Godot and kirikiri engines to make it smaller.
System requirements: Windows 7-11 64 bit, fast PC (with modern CPU and SSD), avoid too long game directory names, non latin letters in games path, and names with ' (just rename before compressing). CPU needs support (for SVT-VP9 encoder) or UAGC would switch to (if UltraFast mode was disabled) libvpx-vp9 encoder.
Features: this tool can process bmp, png, mpg (MPEG-1), wmv (VC-1), ogg, wav files that are most common formats in Kirikiri engine games and for RPGM MV/MZ games it can compress png, jpg (to webp), ogg, mp3, wav, avi, mp4, mpg, webm and mkv (to VP9 + opus for audio stream) and for Ren'Py it can compress all (supported by engine) media file formats. Main feature is processing multiple media files: images, audio (and videos in some cases) at the same time so it speeds up compression speed a lot (especially on a fast PC) but on slow PC it could lead to crashes so in v2.0 there were added speed limiter for images (for audio it was already existed).
How to use: extract downloaded file anywhere (for example to C:\Tools or just to D:\), run uagc.exe, press "Install Windows Media Encoder" (to be able to process wmv files for kirikiri games, on Windows 10 it will show error at the end, just press OK) and choose what game engine you want to compress by pressing according button. To access HTML, Wolf RPG and other compressors press next button (arrow at the right side ot the tool).
For apk compression (in v1.9 and newer) make sure that Java SE 8 installed (you can install it at UAGC main page).
For Ren'Py MacOS compressed version building (in v2.x) run "RenPy_SDK_7.0.0-8.2.1.exe" file before using it (it would create SDK folders where is "uagc.exe", about 10Gb additional space needed), don't try to add new SDK by yourself (won't work).
=======================================
(with RenPy SDK), mirror:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
=======================================
About some problems with kirikiri engine: game menu image files should not be compressed or it will lead to bugs but it's very hard to detect (almost impossible) since developers uses different folder structure; sometimes games don't wanna read background files in jpeg format so for both mentioned problems use "Compress images to png instead jpg" feature. Japanese file names and files containing "#" in name is not supported!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
About Repack (for Unity too) maker: it would make your game unplayable after compression (but you will get working repack installer instead)! Be sure to make backup if needed.
About Ren'Py and RPGM MV/MZ apk compressors: it would delete original apk file! Be sure to make backup if needed.
Not supported games (not full list, just started creating it):
Summer of Shame - info how to compress here and there.
Cursed Armor II [v4.4] - developer put protection so game doesn't works after files decryption, try to use RMDec in this case.
Lust Man Standing (because contains # in image file names).
Lust n Farm (support added in UAGC v2.6.5)
Tips and tricks:
If game folder contain ' in its name then rename it before compression to avoid possible bugs. Also if game file names contain "%" (like in this game inside ../game/gui/button) this could trigger error check alert (about not same amount of files befere and after) - just ignore it.
For Godot engine compressor avoid spaces in game path or compression could be failed. Also for this engine pck file size would remain the same after compression and to see the difference it needs to be compressed to 7z, rar or zip archive. Same deal about same file sizes (eog and pck) after compression is actual also for Crowd engine.
For "Captains Bizarre Adventure" game rename "..\game\images\Capitão" folder to "..\game\images\Capitao" before compression and revert it after enable "non latin fix" feature in RenPy compressor.
In "Wicked Paradise" developer put protection that checks game folder size. Read my post that explains how to remove protection in this case.
A few Unity games with unpacked (by developer) media files could be compressed using Adode Flash compressor. If Unity game packs to 7z or rar with good compression ratio (becomes twice smaller or more) then most likely it's usually not worth to try making repack for it.
For RPGM MV/MZ and RenPy compressors implemented hiding for some features if you don't need it, more info about it there.
Recommended needed SDK version for MacOS building detection method (in RenPy compressor) is "auto v2" because it "extracts" RenPy version from engine source code while "auto" takes it from "script_version.txt".
Better don't use ultrafast ffmpeg feature for nvenc or SVT-AV1 video encoding to avoid possible problems. Also for slow PC may be worth to lower ultrafast ffmpeg speed in UAGC settings (don't mistake it with ffmpeg speed).
If you have problems with unpacking/decrypting Ren'Py or RPGM MV/MZ game then try to enable "rpatool" for renpy and "use another decrypter tool" for RPGM MV/MZ (A Struggle with Sin).
There are some games that already heavy compressed like "The Hard Way", "A Struggle with Sin" (since v0.5.6.6a). In some cases if engine supports avif images then it's worth to try avif with quality < 66.
"Bad Manners" game has ancient RenPy version that doesn't supports webp images so to make it work: unpack rpa files (you can do it with UAGC by disabling image, video, audio compression and pack files back to rpa too) and compress game with QSP (old version) compressor.
For "Genex Love" v0.9.96 don't use pack back to rpa feature or nothing would be compressed.
For "Back to the Roots" choose cwebp, click on cog, enable "use cwebp advanced settings", set alpha_q = 50 (or lower) and enable it afterwards (if enable before changing alpha_q value it wouldn't save!), optionally can also set "alpha_filter" to best and enable it too. Compress the game, now image sizes should be fine.
(actually should not affect UAGC directly but since there were complain that sometimes ogg files aren't compressing I've decided to post it here).
Tools used:
Changelog:
Bugs and feature requests reporting rules:
Copy everything out of the spoiler below, put it into a new comment and click the cog twice. Then fill it out. Link to specific file required if there are no link to the game. Also screenshot with UAGC compression settings is highly recommended.

Last edited:

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
This is what I needed. Do you plan to support custom xp3 games in future, PS for more info on custom engines, you can view GARbro SC on GitHub.

Reactions: Asenaris

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
This is what I needed. Do you plan to support custom xp3 games in future, PS for more info on custom engines, you can view GARbro SC on GitHub.
Can u provide links (at this site) of the custom games at least (maybe u mean Kirikiri Z btw)? I planed to add KrkrExtract for extracting encrypted xp3 but bad thing that some antiviruses just deletes its exe file but I don't know any other command line tools (GARbro is not the one) that can process custom/encrypted xp3's. I'm not even sure that KrkrExtract can be used as command line (but maybe I will make it semi-auto mode when user should press unpack button by himself)...

Last edited:

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Can u provide links (at this site) of the custom games at least (maybe u mean Kirikiri Z btw)? I planed to add KrkrExtract for extracting encrypted xp3 but bad thing that some antiviruses just deletes its exe file but I don't know any other command line tools (GARbro is not the one) that can process custom/encrypted xp3's. I'm not even sure that KrkrExtract can be used as command line (but maybe I will make it semi-auto mode when user should press unpack button by himself)...

Just View code and Open Arc formats, it contains code to extract all custom archives but doesn't have code to repack them.
And for games, here is one: https://f95zone.to/threads/sansha-m...u-no-gakuen-immoral-edition-v1-2-bishop.6804/
GARbro is able to extract it and the game can load the extracted archive, but it's not able to load image format other than .bsa

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

Just View code and Open Arc formats, it contains code to extract all custom archives but doesn't have code to repack them.
And for games, here is one: https://f95zone.to/threads/sansha-m...u-no-gakuen-immoral-edition-v1-2-bishop.6804/
GARbro is able to extract it and the game can load the extracted archive, but it's not able to load image format other than .bsa
Sadly I do not have knowledge to do this. If there were a command line tool to do this I could implement it in my program. So probably I can add Bishop games support but without image processing... Btw I don't think that it has any connection to Kirikiri and its their own engine...

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Sadly I do not have knowledge to do this. If there were a command line tool to do this I could implement it in my program. So probably I can add Bishop games support but without image processing... Btw I don't think that it has any connection to Kirikiri and its their own engine...
OK no problem, thanks. I'll test this out in a few days.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
OK no problem, thanks. I'll test this out in a few days.
Btw it looks like Bishop engine can read bmp images so in this case I see two solutions depending on what result u wanna get. 1st would be similar as non adult game repacks, convert bsa to bmp and after that for example make simple WinRar SFX scenario (batch file run) to convert png to bmp after compressed version of the game unpack.
2nd leave it as bmp since it would be a bit smaller (after compressing in 7z) than bsa but not much. no additional manipulation needed, maybe I'll make my tool to handle Bishop games such way but I should test if it would even work...
P.S. But I gonna add RPGM MV games support first (it should be full auto) since it has higher priority for me.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
This is awesome, thank you megalol! And nice test results on Taimanin Premium Box! I'm impressed.
Thanks, but I kinda disappointed in Kirikiri since there are bugs (with not working game menu after image compression so to ignore those folder I should know their names) that can't be fixed permanently and so maybe I will add semi-auto mode when u just select a folder to compress not just a file. But anyway it was good experience for me and it would be easier for me to make new tool for example I plan to add encrypded RPGM MV (rpgmvp and rpgmvo) games support for future...

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Thanks, but I kinda disappointed in Kirikiri since there are bugs (with not working game menu after image compression so to ignore those folder I should know their names) that can't be fixed permanently and so maybe I will add semi-auto mode when u just select a folder to compress not just a file. But anyway it was good experience for me and it would be easier for me to make new tool for example I plan to add encrypded RPGM MV (rpgmvp and rpgmvo) games support for future...
I always have these types of errors, the solution is to search for images that were present in the error message box (if any) or for menu, you can search menu, title, etc and replace these with original images.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
In the new version there will be a lot of changes (for all supported engines) and the main one is error check (checks amount of files before and after compression), compressed files count and elapsed time at the compression end.
Next supported engine will be RPGM VX Ace (in v0.5).
1620908320118.png

Last edited:

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Bug: The last three buttons are cut from my screen (because of lage window) and I cannot resize it

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Bug: The last three buttons are cut from my screen (because of lage window) and I cannot resize it
Hm, my tool (v0.5) made in 1024x768 resolution (not including app border). What resolution in ur desktop? Maybe u changed default text size in Windows? Screenshot also could help... Ok, I'll make it resizable in next version (0.6). Attached quick fix for now. Also planning to add Wolf RPG and HTML games support in next version.

Last edited:

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Hm, my tool (v0.5) made in 1024x768 resolution (not including app border). What resolution in ur desktop? Maybe u changed default text size in Windows? Screenshot also could help... Ok, I'll make it resizable in next version (0.6). Attached quick fix for now. Also planning to add Wolf RPG and HTML games support in next version.
Sorry! I forgot to mention resolution, my resolution is 1366x768.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
v0.6 is out (see changelog). In 0.7 I'm planning to add support for Tyranobuilder games (that packed to 1 big exe file and already unpacked too of course).

Reactions: SameUser1

xenei

Sep 9, 2020
Do you know any RPGM VX Ace game with .ogv format files? because i haven't played any with it. And i am curious to play one actually and also try compresssing it ofcourse, Thanks!.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Do you know any RPGM VX Ace game with .ogv format files? because i haven't played any with it. And i am curious to play one actually and also try compresssing it ofcourse, Thanks!.
Yes, I knew but it was long time ago so I didn't remember the game name :(. But I found via SteamDB some (not adult) free RPGM VX Ace game that seems to have such videos called "Disillusion" (u can find it in Steam through the search).

Reactions: SameUser1
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes