Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I have no idea if i'm the only one who has encoutered the problem but the game seem to not "clear cache", idk how to word it but lemme explain: The game accumalate thing, that take memory, and doesn't clear useless thing (could be script, picture, or anything else irrevelant). Or at least it seem to not do that, so at a certain point the game cannot load any picture and such as it doesn't have enough memory anymore (Since it's limited, for exemple to 4GB of memory (just an exemple it could be less or more, I do not know how much memory WolfRPG have allocated or if it can be changed). Now the problem is how to fix that, I didn't test it out but I assume relaunching the game would just fix it as it clear everything out, but it doesn't fix it, being able to alocate more memory, might cause issue on PC that doesn't have a lot of memory and would just delay the problem I guess. So is it a bug with only this game ? Is this even the problem ? I won't share screenshot of the problem, would be irrevelant as the game clearly state itself that it cannot load a picture and the cause might be lack of memory, and after checking like a newbie the memory on the task manager it was indeed stuck at a certain amount and not lowering at some point. Is there a way to fix it if that is the problem ? Like is WolfRPG capable of clearing memory by itself to avoid it if it's coded in ? Or is it unable to anyways hence why it wasn't done ? I kinda need someone to explain to me or look at it, because i'm genuily curious.

Good thing tho about this update, it doesn't lag anymore but that could also be me who fixed the problem by myself but to confirm that I need to test the method on other laggy game.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I have no idea if i'm the only one who has encoutered the problem but the game seem to not "clear cache", idk how to word it but lemme explain: The game accumalate thing, that take memory, and doesn't clear useless thing (could be script, picture, or anything else irrevelant). Or at least it seem to not do that, so at a certain point the game cannot load any picture and such as it doesn't have enough memory anymore (Since it's limited, for exemple to 4GB of memory (just an exemple it could be less or more, I do not know how much memory WolfRPG have allocated or if it can be changed). Now the problem is how to fix that, I didn't test it out but I assume relaunching the game would just fix it as it clear everything out, but it doesn't fix it, being able to alocate more memory, might cause issue on PC that doesn't have a lot of memory and would just delay the problem I guess. So is it a bug with only this game ? Is this even the problem ? I won't share screenshot of the problem, would be irrevelant as the game clearly state itself that it cannot load a picture and the cause might be lack of memory, and after checking like a newbie the memory on the task manager it was indeed stuck at a certain amount and not lowering at some point. Is there a way to fix it if that is the problem ? Like is WolfRPG capable of clearing memory by itself to avoid it if it's coded in ? Or is it unable to anyways hence why it wasn't done ? I kinda need someone to explain to me or look at it, because i'm genuily curious.

Good thing tho about this update, it doesn't lag anymore but that could also be me who fixed the problem by myself but to confirm that I need to test the method on other laggy game.
I hope Kagura will fix all the things wrong with the next updates

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Aside from the map bug before the last patch, the only things I've noticed wrong with this game happen after I finish downloading the Append edition. My computer slows down to a crawl, my mouse is frozen, and suddenly my open windows are unresponsive. I know it's Chevalier Historie, because this has happened twice already. Afterwards, every goes back to normal, except that internet browsing and file exploration are either slow or won't open properly. A restart is needed to fix all the issues.

Dec 11, 2019
I got to the Append content, and I got to the part where I go to the mountain and the part where the foggy mountain is where I can't continue. It told me to go talk to the information guy and I did, but he didn't tell me anything important. How do I progress?

Odd-Eye

Jan 13, 2018
I got to the Append content, and I got to the part where I go to the mountain and the part where the foggy mountain is where I can't continue. It told me to go talk to the information guy and I did, but he didn't tell me anything important. How do I progress?
The informant should have told you to meet him at the end of the Jade Mountain (Wind Stage). If you go there and watch the scene, he'll remove the fog/wind the next time you go to the Ice Stage.
If he didn't ask you to go to the Wind Stage, maybe (not sure about this) you haven't paid his informant fee yet : you have to pay the fee to the barman, then speak to the informant. That's how you get the lockpicking skill.

Lewdiardi

Jan 14, 2022
So i downloaded the append version but if I want to go out of town at the map selection if i press enter she just makes a mhmm sound. Is that the notorious map bug? Do i have to do something before i can go out of town?

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I found a glitch in the game, do you think I should report it to Kagura Games?
Anyway look at these pictures, they are...amazing.
Cen:
Uncen:
Cen:
Uncen:

Last edited:

SuceT

Jan 26, 2021
The battles in this games suck so much. I just did 2 bosses, (the armored guy in the sand, and the elf), and i cheesed both of them without wanting to do so.

Reactions: TheodoreBear

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Cen:
Uncen:
Cen:
Uncen:

if peoples don't report bug / glitch and other problem, they won't ever be corrected. Up to you if you want to bother or if you prefer to let other do the job :p

Reactions: spokkimax

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
The battles in this games suck so much. I just did 2 bosses, (the armored guy in the sand, and the elf), and i cheesed both of them without wanting to do so.
If you want to have fun in the game, you have to be lucky enough to choose the dungeon that gives you the exp gain blocker as your first dungeon. Also you need to deactivate all your combat related items, especially the dash attack one.
Otherwise the game is pretty stupid since there is almost no way for you to lose.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Cen:
Uncen:
Cen:
Uncen:
uhhh...i think if you want to report it you report it to dev team not kagura though

Reactions: spokkimax
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes