Error40464

Apr 23, 2017
what program should I use to unzip the zip, when winrar does it, it says an error
(cannot locate basic info data n/chevalier_historie_append/chevalier historie append/data/basicdata/game.dat)

Reactions: Paidodratini

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022

But most of the new content is the main heroine dating and fxxking the male side characters. All the males are pretty or handsome dudes lusting after the heroine. Pretty shoujo, IMO.
Wow, this is disappointing. Can't imagine many dudes around here care for more fleshed out male prostitute interactions. Was one of the downsides of the OG game IMO. I do hear there's more monster fuck animations though, so that's cool.

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
The script/vbf is a more permanent solution. yes, someone could upload the game but if they don't have that file you will have this issue with all future updates
I bought the game and apparently it is already updated because the file you mentioned is missing.
I don't know if it is useful to upload the whole game with the append included.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I bought the game and apparently it is already updated because the file you mentioned is missing.
I don't know if it is useful to upload the whole game with the append included.
If you got v2.02 then sure.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I thought I had played this game before, I am sure of it, but I was thinking it was just and RPGM game when I played it last time making editing it or cheating in it much easier..

Was I wrong on this?

Of course I do not mean the DLC part

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
After 2 times the connection was down, here it is.

Google Drive

In case of a new update I commit myself to upload the whole game again if necessary.
Thank you, I tried to download it, but atm it doesn't work. Perhaps it's because too many people are downloading it at the same time.

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
Thank you, I tried to download it, but atm it doesn't work. Perhaps it's because too many people are downloading it at the same time.
In that case I will try to upload GoFile, it will take a while but maybe it will be more stable.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes