Cibo

Nov 15, 2018
Is it just me or others have a "town" symbol in the middle of the screen after moving to another location from the world map?

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Please, a mega download! The one in the comments 2 pages back doesn't work for some reason even though it says it's been posted today. This game looks lit!

Reactions: spokkimax

GordoFaper

Sep 16, 2018
Is there any way to install the kagura patch? It requires a version of the game from Steam or GOG.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
that's certainly an important detail to clarify: I was wondering if this version uses 1.03v of the base game
Can anybody tell me if this is so?
The append is the base game plus a paid DLC.

On a side note I am working on updating the game to 2.02 it is just huge so it takes time.

Edit: can't update it. the patch is one of very few I cannot unpack and the links i have do not have the script.vdf file so until I get one of those or someone charitably provides the game it stays broke. I will work on trying to find the file.

Last edited:

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
10 hours downloading 6gb for nothing, so that they tell me that there is an error when downloading again =__= 6gb more.
I think I forgot about this version, and I'll stick with the Japanese one that weighs almost 8GB that I already have downloaded xd

• Sad
Reactions: spokkimax

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
is this just the append? i'm getting confused with many patches people shared here
If it is in the OP, it is the latest version aka the append. from my understanding that compression is the latest version.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes