RPGM Chica's Horny and Kinky Night [v0.0.2.2.1] [Vanny Dev Datz]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Imagine if there was a ghost enemy that made you pregnant like in project X: Love Potion disaster.

Greg thinks that would be very cool.
That really would be something. :D
I never played Project X before, is that game any good?

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
That really would be something. :D
I never played Project X before, is that game any good?
Greg would recomend if you a sonic fan. Some cumflation, some egg lay, no pregnant sex but there is impregnation. very good in terms of animation, but for greg only 2 birth scene are simply NOT ENOUGH

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Gave it a shot, pretty good. The art is great, but the combat could use some work.

Does the password do anything?

Edit: Noticed that this is tagged with corruption, which is great, but maybe add different outfits if possible? Like, if she's not wearing anything at the start that kinda lessons the impact.
The password is for something in the future, different outfits are planned but right now its limited by the model I have. I have a solution to this but it will take a little longer to implement.

Limbix

Jul 25, 2021
Imma keep it real, right now how it looks this is not worth downloading YET. Keyword: YET, I'm fine with sex scenes in games being a penalty, but them resulting from/causing a game over is kinda a hard pass for me. Given what the posted patch notes say for next update though, if you have the space and bandwidth to spare, I'd say it'll be worth trying out then.

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Imma keep it real, right now how it looks this is not worth downloading YET. Keyword: YET, I'm fine with sex scenes in games being a penalty, but them resulting from/causing a game over is kinda a hard pass for me. Given what the posted patch notes say for next update though, if you have the space and bandwidth to spare, I'd say it'll be worth trying out then.
I agree, I was just trying to get an idea of the support for the concept with the demo as most of the stuff I wanted to add would have been a little longer to implement. Also it would have been extremely buggy so fixing bugs was important.

I got my hands on a new model for chica which allows me to properly add undressing mechanics so she's not just flat put naked from the get go and can be stripped properly.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
The dev released to say on his Itch.io
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly loving the new model, but I'm praying so hard right now that the dev won't only focus on the patreons' input or lock things behind expensive paywalls.

also holy shit the animations were all done in Gmod beforehand? I seen a visual novel doing that, but for a RPGM game??? Jesus.

Blade of Woe

Sep 14, 2018
I can't wait to see what outfits they add. They commented on a thigh-high & tank top combo before, so I hope that's the sporty outfit or something.

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
The dev released to say on his Itch.io
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly loving the new model, but I'm praying so hard right now that the dev won't only focus on the patreons' input or lock things behind expensive paywalls.

also holy shit the animations were all done in Gmod beforehand? I seen a visual novel doing that, but for a RPGM game??? Jesus.
Most of it is already written out and most of the major updates will be public releases, the only things patreon get is to assist me directly with suggestions in the discord in general discussions but I will still have final say on the ideas implementation. Most of the time its not even things like fetishes or animations just general mechanics like undressing or corruption and how it should be implemented. So don't worry about any of the expensive paywall stuff!

edit: oh and patreon supporters will get some earlier builds but they are usually experimental test builds so its not always new early content but you do get to see a lot of things early.

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Yes, what does it truly do? I found an actual rpgmaker character when I had it on but that's about it, in a new game I couldn't find her
Sorry that rpgmaker character was a debug character I left in a previous bug fix, it was for testing the bug with metal tickets not working. Currently the secret option doesn't do anything atm but its just a renamed "always dash" option. Since you can't run in the game it does nothing.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes