RPGM Chica's Horny and Kinky Night [v0.0.2.2.1] [Vanny Dev Datz]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

dingus coomberbatch

Mar 8, 2019
Literally, debauchery has turned to degeneracy. It's time to get crunk.
by the way you should add a save button and skills to your characters in the next version
you should also fancy up a bit since the default rpg maker font is bland, you can get the fnafb courier new text font for that or something else to your liking i guess

HopBobskinss

Jul 31, 2021
by the way you should add a save button and skills to your characters in the next version
you should also fancy up a bit since the default rpg maker font is bland, you can get the fnafb courier new text font for that or something else to your liking i guess
There is a save method. Interact with the PC in the starting room to save. If you wanna reload a save, exit to title screen after the intro.

Jeffry7977

Dec 8, 2019
This looks like it has insane potential just off the models and animations alone! Really excited to follow the developement. I just hope it doesn't get abandoned or put on hold indefinetly like most other nsfw fnaf games

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
9 days ago, 0.1.2.1 came out on their itch.io page
Itchio has this thing where any change to the page tells everyone it was updated, the bug fix updates were all within the first week of releasing the initial build, since then there hasn't been more builds. It's right around the corner though, around the end of this month.

Todukudiu

May 23, 2022
Itchio has this thing where any change to the page tells everyone it was updated, the bug fix updates were all within the first week of releasing the initial build, since then there hasn't been more builds. It's right around the corner though, around the end of this month.
ooo gotchya, cant wait to see the new build

Reactions: animeisgood

cutweenor

Aug 23, 2021
didnt ever think this would be the place i would end my long lurking streak, but the mega file is dead, so just as an fyi...

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
The dev released to say on his Itch.io
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly loving the new model, but I'm praying so hard right now that the dev won't only focus on the patreons' input or lock things behind expensive paywalls.

also holy shit the animations were all done in Gmod beforehand? I seen a visual novel doing that, but for a RPGM game??? Jesus.
I don't think I've ever seen this model before. Is kinda similar to the Runaboo one, but that one didn't have a top like that or teeth with the beak.

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
I don't think I've ever seen this model before. Is kinda similar to the Runaboo one, but that one didn't have a top like that or teeth with the beak.
The base is runaboo chica but the custom outfit and different aspects are thanks to KiltonAfterDark, I then modified that model and outfit in sfm to get to the current one. The teeth and beak are separate parts I stuck together to make it easier to take off for other scenes.

animeisgood

Mar 6, 2019
The base is runaboo chica but the custom outfit and different aspects are thanks to KiltonAfterDark, I then modified that model and outfit in sfm to get to the current one. The teeth and beak are separate parts I stuck together to make it easier to take off for other scenes.
well its 30th october now.-.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes