RPGM Chica's Horny and Kinky Night [v0.0.2.2.1] [Vanny Dev Datz]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 18, 2020
Sorry that rpgmaker character was a debug character I left in a previous bug fix, it was for testing the bug with metal tickets not working. Currently the secret option doesn't do anything atm but its just a renamed "always dash" option. Since you can't run in the game it does nothing.
Ahh, alright then well I wish you the best of luck on life and the creation of the game!

Blade of Woe

Sep 14, 2018
Happy one month anniversary Vanny Dev. Hope the content is progressing smoothly. Do you know how much progress would be made per month for your patreon pitch?

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Happy one month anniversary Vanny Dev. Hope the content is progressing smoothly. Do you know how much progress would be made per month for your patreon pitch?
Atm its mostly focusing on getting the proper baseline and redoing all the animations, also I am currently running a poll so I need to also add that new character by the end of this month. After getting the baseline mechanics down and animations then it will be a lot easier to meet the per month basis that a lot of games try to stick to.

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
i ran into issue with the endo boss if you let him fuck him then attempt hit him with cupcake the game soft locks with "failed to load img/system/msgimg_15.png

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
i ran into issue with the endo boss if you let him fuck him then attempt hit him with cupcake the game soft locks with "failed to load img/system/msgimg_15.png
Yea for some reason there was a bug where it tried loading msgimg files of different numbers when I didn't assign it that image, it's seemingly random when it does it so I just brute forced a fix by creating duplicates of the msg img file for every number. Thanks for reporting this though.

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
Yea for some reason there was a bug where it tried loading msgimg files of different numbers when I didn't assign it that image, it's seemingly random when it does it so I just brute forced a fix by creating duplicates of the msg img file for every number. Thanks for reporting this though.
i think you should go out and find other developers who had the same issue they might be able to fix it

animeisgood

Mar 6, 2019
interesting. Also, how's the poll vanny?
really looking toward to your next update though I want to support your work but i can't.

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
interesting. Also, how's the poll vanny?
really looking toward to your next update though I want to support your work but i can't.
The poll ended on the 20th and the character involved will be added to the next update, I won't spoil anything myself though because it was one of those patreon things. So for you guys its a bit of a surprise!

animeisgood

Mar 6, 2019
The poll ended on the 20th and the character involved will be added to the next update, I won't spoil anything myself though because it was one of those patreon things. So for you guys its a bit of a surprise!
Nice im really looking forward to it.
Also when the next update comes out btw?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes