Unity Completed Chichikuri School Life ~100 Days with Twintail-chan~ [v2.26] [white_stew]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Hunkeyman23

Jun 6, 2021
I played through the game once but honestly I'm way to lazy to play through it again to try and hunt for cgs is there anyway to just access them through the game files

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
I played through the game once but honestly I'm way to lazy to play through it again to try and hunt for cgs is there anyway to just access them through the game files
lol just look at their pixiv. the link is in the mangadex link. Don't know if he made unique images though for the game.

Reactions: Hunkeyman23

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
For everybody who has problems:
Don't just change the region to japanese. Change the date setting as well (this is the first thing you should try when a game doesn't work with japanese locale) For me that solved the problem.

Reactions: Searina

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
damn, the translation on thi is really bad, no idea what im doing which sucks cause the artstyle looks cute

Reactions: rico08

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
Just played through 1.4 and I really like it. The art is kind of cute in a way.

One thing im still annoyed at is the cosplay feature or supposedly it has one. What are the different costumes for?
Edit: Just tried the 2.0 and apparently you equip it during weekends mornings only

I only knew a few endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I attached some files. a retranslated mtl (I put it through google translate again and fix some errors i could find) and my save file.
Its weird that the autotranslator is worse than the standard google translate. Why is that? Dont they use the same?

save file location here C:\Users\NAME\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\twinte-chan

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
a retranslated mtl (I put it through google translate again and fix some errors i could find) and my save file.
Its weird that the autotranslator is worse than the standard google translate. Why is that? Dont they use the same?

save file location here C:\Users\NAME\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\twinte-chan
is this retranslated mtl for 2.0 or 1.4? or will it work for both?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes