Unity Completed Chichikuri School Life ~100 Days with Twintail-chan~ [v2.26] [white_stew]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hi, what does "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe" do exactly? I'm in Linux atm and wine won't run the .lnk file generated, any help is appreciated (the game is currently in JP as I can't launch from the shorcut that gets generated from said exe file).

If someone could show me the shortcut properties that also helps (it should have an special argument to launch with the translation and uncensored)
the game is win only, the dev release also a mac version but that's all, about reipatcher check (the .ink file do nothing since was only to apply the patch the first time, you can delete it)

Anyway, in this case the traslation is soft so is applied over the text (kinda), you will need 2 program open and don't think wine is suited for this job, if you have time you can extract the text file from unity with or and replace for what you can find under the autotraslator.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I'm using locale...
you have to probably change also region, I so far didn't had any problem and i'm running without jap local, as explain before i'm using win11 and yes i've download the locale and keyboard layout but didn't apply them (if I need launch something i'm using local emulatore) so can't really help, use ntlea at this point.

galues

Jun 10, 2020
This game has no content. Wtf. You just spam random shit and nothing happens. Got to day 45 and nothing good happened.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
This game has no content. Wtf. You just spam random shit and nothing happens. Got to day 45 and nothing good happened.
you choose the nerd path? xD
Disable the gacha mode from the option and try have some fun (at school)

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
It's a fun game but between weird bugs and random card clicking, I've yet to see the repeatability value of it. I hate RNG and that core feature does not do any favors to this game.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
It's a fun game but between weird bugs and random card clicking, I've yet to see the repeatability value of it. I hate RNG and that core feature does not do any favors to this game.
that's why is better playing it with the old system, in the 2.0 unselect the gacha mode (or use the 1.4)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LonerPrime
Jun 27, 2017
Of course, there are methods to getting good scores outside studying. Like doing this and that with the teacher...

anyone can me tell how to the teacher roud ? i only found 1 echy teacher scene

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
Same, couldn't get the second teacher scene so game over'd because I have no idea what the thresholds are to pass or unlock things.

Sep 4, 2018
why play mtl when you can read the manga instead
Thank you very much! Your post should pinned as the first and most important comment in this thread, so no one would have to grind through a boring and unnecessarily "gameplay".

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Please explain the item's abilities in the shop.
the first 2 you can get are for improve lewd knowledge, the red, and for increase study, the blue, they basically are value multiplier on those stats, other stuff more expensive are necessary to unlock some path of the game, to gain good amount of gold go in the park and do voluntary work, if you are lucky you will be rewarded also with 1k, to enable option in the park I think you should do only good grade in the first 15days, some path are accessible only from the voluntary reward.
Said that disable the gacha mode from the option or you won't see any of these stuff.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Of course, there are methods to getting good scores outside studying. Like doing this and that with the teacher...

anyone can me tell how to the teacher roud ? i only found 1 echy teacher scene
since i didn't yet end the game i'm not totally sure but i think all are from exam related, for the 3 days next to the exam (the 30th and idk, probably 60th) go to teacher labs, going all 3 days will give you pass score and you get your lewd scene (ye , don't think you can actually choose where to go with gacha mode so disable it form the option)

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
My saves seem to disappear whenever I close the game.

I can use them fine while the game is still open though.

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
are u using some sandbox?
I figured it out, the save only seems to disappear when the game crashes.
It happened because the game crashed when I chose the "random event" option at the mall.

Do you guys know how many times I have to suck my teacher's cock to get a passing grade for the test? I did it every afternoon from Day 28 to Day 32 but I still failed.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I figured it out, the save only seems to disappear when the game crashes.
It happened because the game crashed when I chose the "random event" option at the mall.

Do you guys know how many times I have to suck my teacher's cock to get a passing grade for the test? I did it every afternoon from Day 28 to Day 32 but I still failed.
probably there is a average of your int points and what you can get from the prof so if you int is 0 probably is not enough, buy the int potion at the shop and try do everything you can for increase stat, you will need at least 30 if i'm not wrong for the first exam (also disable the gacha mode from the option if you are using the 2.0)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes