• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Chichikuri School Life ~100 Days with Twintail-chan~ [v2.26] [white_stew]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ilados

Feb 7, 2022
what are my stats supposed to be to seduce the teacher cuz i give him a blowjob on the first test but on the second test i keep failing

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
1591118_RJ349440_img_main.jpg
Chichikuri School Life ~100 Days with Twintail-chan~ v2.26 MAC JAP

This is the mac version of the game, it was released by the dev as a test build so it may contain bugs.
The game is in jap but unfortunately I not have a mac os to check it out so can't help you for translation or errors.

DOWNLOAD
MAC:

Last edited:
Reactions: Zevire and The_Zett

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
LOL

Her breasts are fully exposed, and that's 'Ok,' but the everyday item on her back? MOSAICIZED

Censor policy from Japan, backpacks are a traditional item from childhood (especially red ones) and they can't be used as promotional items, ofc pixel censor will do the trick, so that's why.

Reactions: Lurkin23

Kekekekeke

Aug 15, 2017
Full gallery here:BootyTime:

That site triggers all the virus notices in my system.

enjoy, no adblock, no noscript that gets triggert, just the pictures

Reactions: kenkanaki

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
That site triggers all the virus notices in my system.

enjoy, no adblock, no noscript that gets triggert, just the pictures
I've used like 7 different ad blocks, that's probably why got nothing xD

Kekekekeke

Aug 15, 2017
I've used like 7 different ad blocks, that's probably why got nothing xD
Yeah, i use uMatrix, that disables a lot of background stuff, but the menu of the side does not work with it.
So i was like, well f...k that, i google this sh.t, saw that there was a bit extra content.
I am so glad i have found this side, like forever. Best english patches without much trouble and as long as you are careful, you do not get like 20 different extra things that are everything but sexy.

Reactions: MadMan691337
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes