Unity Completed Chichikuri School Life ~100 Days with Twintail-chan~ [v2.26] [white_stew]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Too_Pac

Dec 28, 2022
Which file do I need to download to be able to launch the game? I can't extract the game from the zip file, it gives me an error message

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Which file do I need to download to be able to launch the game? I can't extract the game from the zip file, it gives me an error message
Use winrar or 7zip, probably windows zip service won't handle files that much compressed.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
locale emulator wont show up on twin.exe, apploc shows up and does nothing and ntlea - no fucing idea how to use that clusterfuck of maps on github
ntelea work pretty much like locale emulator but i didn't use it that much, for download from gitgub check the release page on your right, if there's nothing just click the assets panel. The game however is running fine also natively, just download jap locale and keyboard from the win settings.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I use winrar but when I extract the file from the 2.0 it tells me "Writing error in the file"
perhaps your download failed somehow, try to re-download it, if isn't yet working use 7zip, it didn't gave me any error (or anybody else) so the problem is on your end.

Emil412

Feb 18, 2018
The gofile one even in zip form has load mono error.

Edit: tried another link and it worked. Don't use the gofile version.

Now the menu doesn't work. I checked the install instructions did ntlea. Doesn't work. Changed computer to jap locale. Doesn't work. :/ Not my first jap game and I don't understand the issue.

Final Edit: Working now. How?
Downloaded an older version and than plopped this versions data into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeghkg

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Just played through 1.4 and I really like it. The art is kind of cute in a way.

One thing im still annoyed at is the cosplay feature or supposedly it has one. What are the different costumes for?
Edit: Just tried the 2.0 and apparently you equip it during weekends mornings only

I only knew a few endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I attached some files. a retranslated mtl (I put it through google translate again and fix some errors i could find) and my save file.
Its weird that the autotranslator is worse than the standard google translate. Why is that? Dont they use the same?

save file location here C:\Users\NAME\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\twinte-chan
Mine says "failed to load mono" WTF does that even mean??? Tx in advice.

Craudofilho

May 19, 2019
I tried both Locale Emulator and ntleas, but I still cant select anything at the title screen. What could be wrong an whar can I do to play the game?

ohohuoui9o

Dec 23, 2021
I also got "Failed to load mono"
I tried making an exception for windows defender, but it didn't work
I managed to make it run by installing it from UploadHaven instead of workupload

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
I've no idea if I installed it wrong or something like that, but the english is very broken, the menus and choices are still in japanese and there are some other minor nuisances. The game seems to have a nice gameplay but with the current translation I couldnt play it.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes