Unity Completed Chichikuri School Life ~100 Days with Twintail-chan~ [v2.26] [white_stew]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
How do you actually ask the guys out on a date? I've tried to by clicking on them in the line screen but nothing happens
At end of the week you are called out if you want to go out with someone (only after you reach some friend status), contact them with phone and if you have enough money you can go out and trigger the events.

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
was anyone able to figure out how to trigger the "soap" scenes? i saw the cg for it but wasnt able to figure out how to trigger it in game. im pretty sure its some kinda prostitution thats not related to the teacher or the man at the mall if that helps at all.

KostyaLirovez

Dec 15, 2019
Can someone please explain what should i press when im in scenes where i can zoom picture in and out. Im just getting stuck in it and cant press anything except zoom. And i althoug cant load for some reason. Playing on jap locale with jap time settings and jap keyboard. Cant get though what can i do here :/

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Censor policy from Japan, backpacks are a traditional item from childhood (especially red ones) and they can't be used as promotional items, ofc pixel censor will do the trick, so that's why.
That's pretty fucking odd since loli is not forbidden in Japan, at least from 15 yo. Backpack ban is more something Steam does.

Nefest

May 19, 2020
make sure that your av didn't flag any files and try to extract again the game.
i tried to deactivate temporarily my av but still i get that error, tried unpacking even in japanese but nothing can someone help? i always get "failed to load Mono"

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
i tried to deactivate temporarily my av but still i get that error, tried unpacking even in japanese but nothing can someone help? i always get "failed to load Mono"
you can try to do couple of things, start to reduce the lenght of the destination folder (what I mean is, don't use a lot of multi folders, in the same way extract only the system you need to, x32 or x64), if the problem is still there you can try watch some youtube videos about the issue (like moving mono files), I'd say this problem is on your end but actually is on unity client that behave differently depending on systems.

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
it wont maximize? I also had the failed to load mono error but after moving it to my megasync downloads folder it ran just fine. except for the fact it wont maximize.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes