Unity Completed Chichikuri School Life ~100 Days with Twintail-chan~ [v2.26] [white_stew]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

atf.cosmos

May 19, 2019
So, from browsing assets I can see there are still multiple iages or scenes you dont find in a normal playthrough. Plus i found from save file, you can have sex with sensei (teacher) as well (not just the boobjob) and there's 3 other people left, like piercing-kun, bobu-chan & chappatsu-kun (brown hair guy). You seem to even have gangbang & science based events.
Now, only the condition needs to be found.

Keitarou

Jan 24, 2019
Thank you for sharing the game, I love the art style and I enjoyed playing it.
On other things, seems like my game was already patched so I was a little confused the first time I ran the game. It also seems like I cant use Locale Emulator for this exe (while you can with any other game) but its not necessary.

The stuff that I have noticed is that:
The game crashes sometimes when doing the wrap option in the shopping mall (the one that unlocks the Papa option, that's the only one that has done that).
The game sometimes activates the gatcha mode by itself when you load a file (even with the option unchecked), so you have to check/mark the option and it disables it.
The letters that tells you the day you are (Monday to Sunday) are pretty big and don't let you read stuff sometimes.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Thank you for sharing the game, I love the art style and I enjoyed playing it.
On other things, seems like my game was already patched so I was a little confused the first time I ran the game. It also seems like I cant use Locale Emulator for this exe (while you can with any other game) but its not necessary.

The stuff that I have noticed is that:
The game crashes sometimes when doing the wrap option in the shopping mall (the one that unlocks the Papa option, that's the only one that has done that).
The game sometimes activates the gatcha mode by itself when you load a file (even with the option unchecked), so you have to check/mark the option and it disables it.
The letters that tells you the day you are (Monday to Sunday) are pretty big and don't let you read stuff sometimes.
I forgot to remove reipatcher stuff but is actually playable with just running the game, you should download the mtl fix cause it fix what you were talking about letters and also improve the translation, about locale emulator nope doesn't work, I didn't need it but you can use ntlea like i wrote in the installation note, had some problem of freezing with 1.4 when i clicked for skip the text animation but this didn't happen in the 2.0 (but I didn't play a lot this version), also no errors in the mall in either version for me, about gacha mode is dev problem :(

Reactions: Keitarou

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
so I've been playing around for a little bit and I figured out some of the mechanics about the game that I don't think were said here yet. first is that the game crashing when you pick the top option in the mall wont happen if you have enough stats to meet the man and haven't met him before. I don't know what the req stats are but if you use cheat engine and set all stats to 100 he will appear. after you've met him once the game will crash any time you pick the top option at the mall but if you pick the bottom one you'll meet him directly. second is that if you want any sex scenes you have to first raise your relation with one of the male friends and have sex with them by having a condom in your inventory and going on a date with them and a certain level of friendship. once you do this you can have sex with the man at the mall and the teacher to pass the second test. something I'm still not sure about is that if you CG rip the game there is CG titled soap_play but I'm not sure how to trigger the event that shows them. I imagine that it has something to do with the bottom left downtown area during the afternoon action but I haven't been able to get anything there yet. there are also solo_play scenes that I haven't been able to find either but I don't have any solid lead on where to find them at all. its possible they're just random scenes at the school and I just haven't been lucky enough to have them pop up.

Keitarou

Jan 24, 2019
I forgot to remove reipatcher stuff but is actually playable with just running the game, you should download the mtl fix cause it fix what you were talking about letters and also improve the translation, about locale emulator nope doesn't work, I didn't need it but you can use ntlea like i wrote in the installation note, had some problem of freezing with 1.4 when i clicked for skip the text animation but this didn't happen in the 2.0 (but I didn't play a lot this version), also no errors in the mall in either version for me, about gacha mode is dev problem :(
Ohh, thank you for your comment. Like you say, it's very playable without doing anything other than running the exe. I guess only the big words of the month and day are the ones that could bother you at first but aside from that its good. The error at the mall only happened twice (while trying to get a different ending) and the gatcha is easily fixable with just checking the box again. Thank you for adding the mtl and for the updating it to the last version, I personally liked it even if its a little short, thank you very much!

olow1

Jun 9, 2020
I can't click play buttom in the menu

only middle one and exit one

game won't run with japanese locale, help

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
So I got 3 different books and I don't know how to use them, anyone know how to use the books when they're in the inventory?

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
So I got 3 different books and I don't know how to use them, anyone know how to use the books when they're in the inventory?
im not certain because i couldnt get the english translation to work but im pretty sure the books you buy each give you +3 to a certain stat while the book you get from the man at the mall gets you +10 to the 2 stats in the right column. also in the 1.4 version they just have descriptions while the 2.0 version actually has subtext that tells you what the items you get do if i remember correctly.

Reactions: Warthogs308

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
For some reason I can't start new game or load a save. Even after I reinstalled the game

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Alright, sorry for bothering. I forgot I changed locale to non-japanese one. Thanks
not a big problem, mostly of japan game require it, i have set myself a vm in these case with japan locale when i'm not using locale emulator or simil, in This case anyway is enough to download the jap language pack i think, i had no issue starting it with my main.

Stringedkuboki

Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to put the retranslated mtl into the game? I'm a little confused about where I extract the files to.
Just played through 1.4 and I really like it. The art is kind of cute in a way.

One thing im still annoyed at is the cosplay feature or supposedly it has one. What are the different costumes for?
Edit: Just tried the 2.0 and apparently you equip it during weekends mornings only

I only knew a few endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I attached some files. a retranslated mtl (I put it through google translate again and fix some errors i could find) and my save file.
Its weird that the autotranslator is worse than the standard google translate. Why is that? Dont they use the same?

save file location here C:\Users\NAME\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\twinte-chan

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes