RPGM Completed Childhood Friend Cucked - Tiria is an Obedient Sex Slave [Final] [Agunosutosu]

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Inspiration of this game is so strong from the first NTRPG to the point I thought someone uploaded already present game by mistake. I don't know if the title is intentional bait or not... But I'm up for another pixel ntr:KEK:

MrAakmr

May 10, 2017
how to do that with 7zip
As far as I am aware you need to use console commands for 7zip to do this.
If you have the 7zip executable in the same location as the archive to extract, the command to do so in Japanese is:

.\7za x <filename> -mcp=932

so for this particular the command I used (succesfully) was:
.\7za x "CUCKOLD_RPG_Childhood_Friend_Cucked_-_Tiria_is_an_Obedient_Sex_Slave.zip" -mcp=932

It's a pain to do every time I have to, but oh well.

I would also like to know if anyone knows how to get the last 2 scenes in the reminiscence room, or can confirm they don't exist. From the placement it seems like it would be the first 2 events in the game, and it was a pretty linear game so I don't feel like I would have missed them with how much checking every location I did.
1672729165023.png

MrAakmr

May 10, 2017
it just NTRPG 1 don't it?
Honestly, it seems like a bit if a mish-mash of NTRPG1 and 2.
It has the hotsprings, loving pizza, twin-tailed Japanese Guard women and the Dungeon delving for loot thing.
But it most heavily pulls from NTRPG1, with some of the scenes being straight up identical, or near enough. It also has only the childhood friend, so no branching path stuff here.

But as someone who enjoyed both NTRPGs, and last played them a few years back, this was a bit of a nostalgia bomb, and honestly more games in this style is not something I'm going to complain about.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
If you have the 7zip executable in the same location as the archive to extract, the command to do so in Japanese is:

.\7za x "CUCKOLD_RPG_Childhood_Friend_Cucked_-_Tiria_is_an_Obedient_Sex_Slave.zip" -mcp=932

I would also like to know if anyone knows how to get the last 2 scenes in the reminiscence room, or can confirm they don't exist. From the placement it seems like it would be the first 2 events in the game, and it was a pretty linear game so I don't feel like I would have missed them with how much checking every location I did.
View attachment 2282531
I think that's all, it says 14 events in description. Also, I don't think there's anything else in the game files.

Reactions: MrAakmr
Apr 21, 2020
I get the same error, anyone knows how to fix this?
copy other file with same type and replace it with that name.
it may makes the game weird but it will allow you to continue.

from what i seen from folder name it seems to be an image / picture.
i hope it's not a bitmap because it may cause another error.

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
I bought this one and, honestly? it's interesting enough and the endings/outcomes are above average. Nothing extreme or overly perverse tho.
Good stuff.

Note: I went ahead and edited some sprites also, so the ntr is more aligned with the current times: tanned menace, better proportions on the fmc and so.

Reactions: poipoi

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017

View attachment 2282531
I looked through the events in the game with MTool and there are no additional scenes, I was baited by the two empty spots as well.

Reactions: MrAakmr
Oct 21, 2019
copy other file with same type and replace it with that name.
it may makes the game weird but it will allow you to continue.

from what i seen from folder name it seems to be an image / picture.
i hope it's not a bitmap because it may cause another error.
Actually poipoi a couple of posts above already gave a solution that doesn't alter the game files:

When extracting "(in WinRAR) Options -> Name encoding -> 932 (Japanese shift)."