RPGM Completed Childhood Friend Cucked - Tiria is an Obedient Sex Slave [Final] [Agunosutosu]

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So ladies and gentlemen here's the gist I just finished it.

Basically it's a mismash or ntrpg 1 and 2 with less story than 2 had. Characters are basically non existent if you played a bare bones "mystery" ntr then you know how this song and dance goes. Guy likes girl, 2 different girls like guy. They both gets raped by another stronger guy and boom they are in love with his dick.

They try to play blackmail into it half way through, but also halfway through I was questioning if I even watched a scene or two in order because the main chick went from just surrendering to him to not surrendering to him in two back to back scenes.

I honestly suggest just watching the scenes then move on, I actually played it because ever since I played ntrpg 1 I've been a sucker for these kinds of pixel based games and honestly wish there was more of then.

The market is already overflooded with poor cgi and ugly/overused 3d model games as it is.

Seems to work fine for me, try chaning the name encoding when extracting, should be japanese shift. Within winrar.
Fuck I haven't had to use that in so long I forgot about it, but it works fine when you do it.

Last edited:

poipoi

May 23, 2017
That's probably the same problem with unpacking. I don't know anything about joyplay, but basically the problem is that the title screen doesn't have the correct name because of encoding settings on your end, it should be 無題.png

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Save or walkthrough please... I'm stuck after gallo fight against old man in front of the tent
Full save is included in zip, you can get hints in MCs house when you click the poster on the wall.

But basically when you reach that stage, just walk around and watch scenes. It should be either
- Gallo's house
- Tiria's house
- Bar
- Sleepy near the training area
- Hot springs (house above training area)

Remember there are day night cycles so sleep if you can't find anything.

Reactions: Cacahuatitus
Aug 11, 2021
That's probably the same problem with unpacking. I don't know anything about joyplay, but basically the problem is that the title screen doesn't have the correct name because of encoding settings on your end, it should be 無題.png
I think so, know any extractor app that can extract by language? Cuz Zarchiver cant do that

CheeseNinja

Jul 29, 2018
It's a joke about machine translations. "Pan" is the slapping/pounding sound effect often used in hentai games in sex scenes. In text form, it often looks like "pan pan pan". "Pan" is also the loan word is used in Japanese for "bread". So an unedited/ badly edited MTL will often have "bread bread bread" given as text in sex scenes.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Thanks for confirmation, I'll update the thread.

For reference: I've used cu=on flag in "other options" when compressing in winrar. It should work similarly in 7zip as well.

vathanak092

May 19, 2018
I found a secret ending, a "happy ending" where Leos leaves the town with Tiria:

-Start a new game, go to purple area near the church, climb the tree with vine, navigate to Northwest (Top Left) of the map and you will find a chest containing a magic sword called "Great Escape", Leave the area and go to the bridge, whether you equip it or not, the scene will play out when you reached the bridge.