3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
5kynshwn.png

Overview:
Wake up next to your unguarded childhood friend to slowly stimulate her, making her more aroused over time. You can wake her up when she's aroused and start to have some actual fun with her. It's a bit difficult at the start since it's supposed to be slightly more realistic, a little bit of patience is required, but the art and animations are quite a good reward for when you wake her up aroused.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-01
Release Date: 2023-11-20
Developer: Fire Fenix Fox
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

doug5ais.png 2i02fc9w.png yukggojt.png ed38hexo.png

Last edited:

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
I'm honestly laughing right now because I just put up a request 2 minutes ago after spending 20 minutes on how to to insert an image through URL into a post just to fail :ROFLMAO:

Came back to Latest Updates to check and here it is. Thank you Zemax for uploading, darklololol for requesting, and Zerdralin for sharing.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ok I figured it out. Spread her legs one slow movement at a time. Keep her panties on and play with her pussy until her wakeful gauge reaches half. Keep doing that until she cums I think 3 times. The first time will be the hardest and take the longest. After she moves her hand away from her top you can safely wake her up and fuck her all you want. You can also either move her panties to the side to finger her or fuck her or bring her legs back together to take her panties off at this point, if you do that to start then she'll gain wakefullness to fast to do anything.
If this game had a save feature or a freeplay mode after you finish then it'd actually be alright but as it stands it's pretty well just good for one fap because there ain't nobody going to play through all that shit twice.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
what does the slider do also how do i get past the part where i fully lift her legs up
It's the speed of auto action. You can use auto actions to tease her or fuck her by using the right mouse button.
Just follow the guide I wrote right above your comment. Lifting her legs massively moves the wakefullness gauge, its better to do after you've already safely woken her up

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes