3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
Wait, she's your childhood friend and you get to FUCK HER? aint not way, aint no way. Those japs be breaking stereotypes now. Somebody stop them, pleeeeeeeeeease!

• Angry
Reactions: DrFumiya

Rayne117

Mar 12, 2018
artwork is fine, gameplay is fucking cancer. Oh you accidentally dragged your mouse 1 pixel too far while moving her leg, fuck you start again from the beginning and spend 10+ mins very slowly moving you mouse back and forth over her panties. No freeplay after completion no replayability. Avoid till a final2.0 comes out or someone hacks it

quackk

Jan 3, 2021
Wait, she's your childhood friend and you get to FUCK HER? aint not way, aint no way. Those japs be breaking stereotypes now. Somebody stop them, pleeeeeeeeeease!
You are raping her while she sleeps... Seems within the expected lines :ROFLMAO:

Yanderekko

Jan 1, 2018
Zip file is 66 meg. Unpacked game is almost 1,5 gig. This has to be some of the worst data efficiency I have ever seen in my life. The heck did the dev do? Make every single frame of animation a separate uncompressed PNG? Include a hundred different copies of every bit of data? You have to work hard to make your data efficiency this bad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheRookie

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Zemax o/)
ChildhoodFriendFun-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
This is literally a shittier version of "Drowsy girl"
Shorter hair, one slider for all types of teasing.
Penis still has no balls (big problem for me, as balls means knowing where the baby batter comes from)

Much harder game loop, no doubt.
There seems to be a clock, red flag for time limit bs

Some may say that a talking gf is better, plus bigger boobs, but Counter-points:
1)you can't imagine what is already written to you
and
2)big boobs mean jack shit if the areolas/nipples are just as fking small as when her tits were flat.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
Really great concept and the art looks really good. Too bad the game is an absolute chore unless you are a god of patience. I'm sure the animation is great once you reach that point, only you won't reach it because it takes insane amounts of diligence at minuscule movements. Lift legs up. Movie labia to the right over panties, that increases her lust by about 1%, and her awake meter by about 5%. Wait 3 seconds for her awake meter to go back to zero, move pussy to the left, same thing. 1% and 5% increase. That's 2 whole percent! Only, if you don't repeat this action, lust starts to steadily decrease, and will still decrease as you do this repeated motion. So for every 3% progress you make, you'll lose 1%. That's still net positive!!! Except if you get impatient, and you will get impatient because its monotonous and uninteresting, and move left and right a bit too much, you GET TO RESTART. That's minutes and minutes of progress gone! And if you do try again, remember, no taking breaks, because that lust meter will go away if you stop for even a few seconds.

So yeah, no scene of sleepy childhood friend sex is worth this level of monotony and dedication. Could have been a nice little experience, but instead its a monument to frustration.

BruhElement

Sep 17, 2022
The art is good, the concept is okay, but i ain't sitting through all of those 30 minutes to actualy get at least some kind of a sex scene. This game is too hard, especially for the fact that it's really a one-fap-go kind of a game (there is no saves, story or anything). One tip that I can suggest for the fellas, that are actually going to try to get through this game: use the auto movement thing for better control over the waking up bar, it transforms the game from a difficult and long game into just a long game. And also use the tips by Mommysbuttslut

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Modded Assembly

For anybody that wants to cheat or have a more "personalized" experience here is a modded assembly.

There are 4 Possible versions to choose from:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes