Children in adult games.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Interesting thought experiment. If a character in a game starts out as 14 years old but it takes 4 years of milking patreon money for the game to get to 0.5 (obviously in beta guys), doesn't that mean the character that was 14 is now 18?
He playing the long game.
1645518865904.png

Sep 22, 2021
Hi everyone :)

I would like to raise an issue that worried me recently, from the title You probably already know what I mean, but to be specific: recently I decided to try some highly rated, unfinished but pretty advanced in development games, overall I was pretty satisfied and even decided to support some but I came across two that disturbed me slightly.

First one is - quite nice, let's You have a lot of fun, simple, but it's not about pros and cons, let's cut to the case. There's one scene with mothers and their children on the playground playing hide'n'seek, when You found them, children goes to get some ice cream and moms are giving MC's bj on a bench. Aight, cool, but in the end, when mommas are completely covered in cum and still sucking cock children gets back and ask what's up. The entire conversation isn't very bright, but one sentence stuck in my mind: "Looks like mom has something to lick too." - or something really similiar. My reaction on the entire situation was... hm... I don't even know how to properly describe it. I was bit shocked let's say, luckilly none of the kids didn't wanna try what's mommy licking, because I would seriously need to hug a toilet.

The second game in which I saw something like that is - another quite nice game, story driven, but not the point. There's a scene when MC's mother gets knocked out and undressed in the pool and 3 children are examining her body, on one of cg's You can even see them touching her and inserting fingers into her pussy, while MC is educating them of woman's body. Well... I seriously don't know what to say... What the fuck? Hell no?

The worst thing in both cases is that they're both part of the story and You have completely no choice of getting rid of the children and if You want to complete the game, You just have get through them.

All right, if You got to this point, You must be running out of patience, sorry, so, completely to the point:

What, in the name of fuck, are children doing in erotic scenes? I can completely understand their presence in the game so they can add some authenticy, or get involved in some funny conversations, but why would someone want to watch children in any kind of participation in the actual lewd scenes. Come on! I consider myself really tolerant and I don't really care what sexual preferences does someone else have, but watching kids in that kind of situations I would call sick. Disgusting actually.
Now, You may say that I'm overexaggerating, not really that much happened in both cases, but that is exactly why something should be said about it to nip it in the bud. The adult games industry is form of an art that is still being shaped by every member of it's community and every single one of us has a possibility to push it into right direction. Let's recall the beginnings of incest games - they were called bold, now no one's actually suprised that You can fuck Your mother/father, sisther/brother, aunt/uncle, cousin and whoever else. I'm afraid if someone won't step up and say something in few years this situation may slip out of our hands.

Well, to summarize, I'm completely against of any children involvement in sexual or even more erotic scenes in adult games. I was really wondering what others may say about this, maybe give me some different views on this subject.

If You, somehow, read entireity, thank You very much for Your attention and good day to You :)

Regards, Barry.
Hopefully it does get out of hand Loli/Shota content is demonized far too harshly for no good reason.

Sep 22, 2021
Interesting thought experiment. If a character in a game starts out as 14 years old but it takes 4 years of milking patreon money for the game to get to 0.5 (obviously in beta guys), doesn't that mean the character that was 14 is now 18?
Been awhile since konosuba came out i bet Megumin is legal now too :)