Apr 8, 2019
Oh hey, Life with Tribe was released on Dlsite today. Problem is a lot of it looks to be censored, so hoping it's released elsewhere.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Was there even a full release of the game via those two places?
Of course. Links are right in the OP. All his plans, announcements and updates are always posted on Patreon and on Itch.io
I wouldn't even discover ChimeZak's DLsite if it wasn't mentioned in his patreon posts from time to time.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
For those who can't wait, you can get the game on his Patreon for only 3$.
Not expensive at all for everything this game has to offer. There is so much shit and scammers who never finish games on this site, I think this one deserves a bit of gold.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Here's the full gallery unlocked file. Just place it in AppData/Godot/app_userdata/Life with a tribe and you should have the full gallery unlocked (even the random events in the stage. Those ones were slightly annoying.

Also added (I think?) my save file, in case you want to idk. Play around with the dress up settings, or breed the sheep

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
anyone knows what's the difference between version 0.98 and 1.00?

Edit : Nevermind, found it

Changelog:

Sheep girls have been added, and it is possible to breed them (Each time you enter the location to them, time passes and the sheep become pregnant, give birth to new ones and grow up)

Added many different textures to all locations.

Added all CG transitions for Events.

The goose can now bite your ass.

All tribal girls now have customization

Fixed some bugs and improved the balance of rewards from chests.

In the shop menu, the merchant girl now also has customization!

Better CGs for end breeding cutscene

Better CG for win breeding mini-game

Added particlal effects in breeding mini-game

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes