gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hey GDS, sorry for pinging you, but can you confirm, if picture 56 is buggy or if I'm just stupid.
56bug.png
As you can see in this screenshot I found the location, but if I click on it nothing happens (and if I unlock it through the ini it's gone)
Also a little other bug I found:
If you click on the Notebook in the principals office it doesn't show the notebook background:
Screen_9.png

dalgas

May 24, 2020
How can I lower amys shyness and corruption and Kaoru's likeness? stuck at 76 shyness and 25 likeness and nothing i can do makes them move, and no option increases corruption

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I went to the girl's locker room but now I'm stucked there. There's no action and no possibility to leave. Am I the only one?
There's a hidden exit button in the bottom left corner of the screen. It's not all the way to the left, but somewhat right of the bottom left corner

How can I lower amys shyness and corruption and Kaoru's likeness? stuck at 76 shyness and 25 likeness and nothing i can do makes them move, and no option increases corruption
I'd like to know how to increase the corruption of Amy too. I think I do have almost all of Kaoru's scenes though

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Early on in the story when you ask Taylor to show you her boobs theres no image. Is that a known bug?
Other than that I'm honestly having a blast with this one. I played through the original Chloe18 game, and you can tell GDS has improved immensely over the last few years. The quality here is just stellar, even if the english is like 60% typos, haha.

Oh, also the option to yell at the kid during the "Taking candy from a baby" job is bugged, it's grayed out no matter what the main characters stats are.
I'm having the same problem.

dalgas

May 24, 2020
There's a hidden exit button in the bottom left corner of the screen. It's not all the way to the left, but somewhat right of the bottom left corner

I'd like to know how to increase the corruption of Amy too. I think I do have almost all of Kaoru's scenes though

Found it, just talk with amy while playing with chloe in the bathroom and eventually you'll get new dialogue options in there so you can do more things in the amusement park

Sep 1, 2020
Hey sorry to ask the question that was probably asked several times but did someone port it to Android? There are too many pages and no answers about it in the 2-3 last pages that I checked. Even unofficial port. The game looks nice so I want to give it a try. Thanks.

Reactions: kudosinichi29

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
I think 55, 71,73 is not in the game yet. My gallery is fully open.
Plus it`s about the gym with Taylor and gangbang wih Amy considering by theur names.

vapeme21

Jul 3, 2017
############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_idle_MASTER_A:

Unable to find instance for object index 380
at gml_Object_obj_idle_MASTER_A_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_idle_MASTER_A_Step_0 (line -1)

i cant progress cuz it keeps forcing me to talk to japanese girl in the classroom after going to the Warhammer nerd group thing. I've tried to do whatever i can to avoid having to talk to her so i can continue but i always end up in there with this error... what can i do ?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
This time I'm dumber than usual, can't get achievements 74 to 82, neither story progressions 51, 53, 54, 55, 63,64, 71 or 73. I suppose some of them must be related to Pizza Girl baloon games (that can't resolve), but for the rest, no clues.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
How do you unlock the new Pizza girl scenes? Based on the replay gallery it looks like she's at work, but I don't know how to get there.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
This time I'm dumber than usual, can't get achievements 74 to 82, neither story progressions 51, 53, 54, 55, 63,64, 71 or 73. I suppose some of them must be related to Pizza Girl baloon games (that can't resolve), but for the rest, no clues.
74-78 is gangbang options for Chloe. U need to try make gangbang for Amy in school,
79-82 is Pizza achievments. U need to win nude challenge game at Fair vs Pizza, and win twice the fight after and lost twice. And after get to the new option at the Ferris Wheel. But u need lockpicking 20 to get this.
It`s boring and grinding, due to the long game vs Pizza.
U get most of story progression when u do this. But u need to win and lost the usual game vs Pizza at the Fair for 63, 64 story progression.
55, 71, 73 looks as bugged mb.

Reactions: GaboCAP and SCP 001

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
How do you unlock the new Pizza girl scenes? Based on the replay gallery it looks like she's at work, but I don't know how to get there.
U can compete with her at the Fair, when u date with Amy, after 2 options fight, and after go to Ferris Whell`s new option.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes