stever

Jun 14, 2017
you can edit saves to unlock the entire gallery yourself.

open your save file in a text editor. at the bottom or at the top, you'll see a long list of "ARCH1="0.000000,"
ARCH2="0.000000," etc. Just change them to equal 1, like ARCH2="1.000000." If you change all of them up until ARCH99, all the replay scenes on Someone's Computer will be accessible.

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
74-78 is gangbang options for Chloe. U need to try make gangbang for Amy in school,
79-82 is Pizza achievments. U need to win nude challenge game at Fair vs Pizza, and win twice the fight after and lost twice. And after get to the new option at the Ferris Wheel. But u need lockpicking 20 to get this.
It`s boring and grinding, due to the long game vs Pizza.
U get most of story progression when u do this. But u need to win and lost the usual game vs Pizza at the Fair for 63, 64 story progression.
55, 71, 73 looks as bugged mb.
Thanks, I can't win the pizza girl game (I'm colourblind) not even one time, don't say multiple, so I guess I'm done untill next update.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Thanks, I can't win the pizza girl game (I'm colourblind) not even one time, don't say multiple, so I guess I'm done untill next update.
that's not necessary, you can edit the saves so you unlock the scenes in the gallery (thereby bypassing the balloons game). as stever said:

"you can edit saves to unlock the entire gallery yourself.

open your save file in a text editor. at the bottom or at the top, you'll see a long list of "ARCH1="0.000000,"
ARCH2="0.000000," etc. Just change them to equal 1, like ARCH2="1.000000." If you change all of them up until ARCH99, all the replay scenes on Someone's Computer will be accessible."

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
that's not necessary, you can edit the saves so you unlock the scenes in the gallery (thereby bypassing the balloons game). as stever said:

"you can edit saves to unlock the entire gallery yourself.

ARCH2="0.000000," etc. Just change them to equal 1, like ARCH2="1.000000." If you change all of them up until ARCH99, all the replay scenes on Someone's Computer will be accessible."
Cool, thanks! Where are save files stored? Can't found them in game directory, nor in AppDatsa.

Edit, don't mind, found them.

Last edited:
Reactions: stever

Ghostly

Sep 15, 2017
Good game, but I don't understand why all the girls (but Amy) are already sluts.
I think it would've been better if some of the girls were not so much "experienced".
I mean even the sisters have been gangbanged before they meet the MC. This game is basicaly "Corruption of the sluts". :WeSmart:

Sorry for bad english.

magneticbird

Oct 16, 2019
I have apparently missed Taylor's naked balance beam, and was curious if anybody knew how to edit the save file to adjust the "Thinks of you as a man" value to bring it back under 50.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I have apparently missed Taylor's naked balance beam, and was curious if anybody knew how to edit the save file to adjust the "Thinks of you as a man" value to bring it back under 50.
Should be G.tired[5]. But if you do the new Tomboy scenes in the gym, everytime you do one "Thinks of you as a man" goes down by 20 points...

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hi,
how can you reduce Amy's shyness? No matter what I do with her at the fair on the weekend, I won't get her shyness down below 100? Do I have to have a certain skill of mine on ma

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Hi,
how can you reduce Amy's shyness? No matter what I do with her at the fair on the weekend, I won't get her shyness down below 100? Do I have to have a certain skill of mine on ma
no, you should play as chloe (at school, walk up to chloe, talk to her about her plan and amy and then you can play as chloe)

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
no, you should play as chloe (at school, walk up to chloe, talk to her about her plan and amy and then you can play as chloe)
Even when I play as Chloe, I can only kiss her in the bathroom or Chloe only gets her gangbang
Supposedly I should address all men, so that they fuck with Amy
Still I can't get the shyness of Amy down

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes