Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I'm planning to add bug and stuff to make people angry, that may boost replys
Make the bugs funny, then you have two groups, the angry and the amused and they will start fighting in the replies, which will boost the reply count even more.

dats

Dec 29, 2017
Make the bugs funny, then you have two groups, the angry and the amused and they will start fighting in the replies, which will boost the reply count even more.
Make it so Every 1st of April before the first adult scene you watch for the day a window will popup asking people to insert a code to unlock adult content, obviously everything will work as a code but it will be a total shit show of people coming here asking for a code and people having to reply to them.

Reactions: Yukino

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Should I play these in order they're listed? Chloe 18 -> Vacation -> Back to Class -> Fake Family?

Dikra

Apr 28, 2019
Chloe18
Vacation - CamGirl
Back to Class
Fake Family

is the order.
The Questsserie Roadtrip is in Vacation and BTC and a faster Version of CamGirl is also in BTC.

Reactions: GDS

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Don't forget Hanna's boat trip, but do play it with a guide, because it's quite hard to get all scenes without one

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Anyone asking for android:
I havent released android version because it doesnt work
but if anyone want to try:

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I will get a job so i can pay gds to give Trevis a time machine to retcon Taylor's dad from taking her virginity. Also to maybe stop her from fucking the whole team.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I will get a job so i can pay gds to give Trevis a time machine to retcon Taylor's dad from taking her virginity. Also to maybe stop her from fucking the whole team.
Lost cause, I remember many moons ago the rumours about a girl doing the entire football team. Some choices people may have to deal with for the next twenty five years. About a generation before 75% forget. Its a game, the writer, states his intentions, if enough fans oppose it and offer a replacement sub plot, you might have a 25% chance of a delay release and mod. Like that is what could happen in a alternative universe, but in the games choice, the mc being the wonderful human being he was at the given moment, swung in on a vine like tarzan, and plucked "jane doe" from before the savage hoards, lions, stampeding elephants.... Nuff said?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Coming back daily to check on updates!
1600713069559.png
Time to gimme Tree Fiddy and became my patron.

You can save only when you are going to sleep
^This^
I get it too much,

this game is not made on Remply.
that why it doesnt look the same as 90% of other games, and have features most dont have

But sadly its made on a engine made by GDS himself, Since GDS is a fucking drunk( and handsome) Adding some features are:

too hard
-or-
too much work
-or-
requires to be sober for too long
-or-
uses hooker money

So I dont plan to addit any time soon

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
GDS While you're here and reasonably sober, do you know of a way to run this game on Linux? Run with wine, etc? I'm waiting for the new update and would love to play this on Linux.
I'd prefer to play it on Linux rather than having to boot up a virtual machine session with Windoze. I've known of a linux user who booted windows only to have it crash itself and the vm while updating. o_O

Reactions: kurum007

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
GDS why make most all the girls whores that fucks every other guy? I kind of liked the sister but she is prostituting herself for frat coins........Chloe is about the same though she does it for free, then you make the mother talk about how she wants to be fucked by lots of guys....:cautious:

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes