Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Chloe 18 Fake Family [v0.60.2] [GDS] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 4.65 GB
Compressed Win Size: 2.87 GB

Original Mac Size: 5.19 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 2.90 GB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Can anyone give me full save for version 6.0? coz i've finished the version decide to save but accidentally clicked the load button and the changed autosave immediately after load.
I don't want to grind again from 5.4. This version is too annoyed due to boring grinding skills and money.
Espessially before the patch which fixed cam-whore.

Songbird

Dec 13, 2017
When do you get the option to watch TV with Al? I've got 25 points with him and every time i talk to him in the living room i only get a quick black screen and nothing happens

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Can anyone give me full save for version 6.0? coz i've finished the version decide to save but accidentally clicked the load button and the changed autosave immediately after load.
I don't want to grind again from 5.4. This version is too annoyed due to boring grinding skills and money.
Espessially before the patch which fixed cam-whore.
Attached you can find my "full" Save.
1627844865139.png
Following stuff is missing due to bugs:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I tried this for some time because I consider the Chloe18 games quite well ballanced and not too grindy - but could it be, that this one is a total grind? In a moment I changed to Chloe and it fells like I have to do every routine a dozen of times to get ahead? Is it me or is it a grind-fest?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is it me or is it a grind-fest?
Hmm, I would say it's on par with Back to Class for the grind, keeping the looks/horniness up is a bit of a pain, but gladly there's a cheat or that. Getting money get's easy once the stripclub is unlocked and repeating the scenes to get the different outcomes was always a trademark of GDS's games... ^^

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Hmm, I would say it's on par with Back to Class for the grind, keeping the looks/horniness up is a bit of a pain, but gladly there's a cheat or that. Getting money get's easy once the stripclub is unlocked and repeating the scenes to get the different outcomes was always a trademark of GDS's games... ^^
I was more talking about the same daily routines to work on the stats without that opening new scenes, sadly, which makes it pretty boring - if I don't get something wrong. I am fine with repeating the same scenes with different outcomes. But e.g. the pizza job does not seem to lead anywher.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaviusJones

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
tease kayley option is greyed out

how to hang out with diane as chloe after finishing her moms delivery option
What "tease Kayley" option are you talking about?
Don't think there's any content with Diane after you did the delivery stuff. (until it get's updated of course)

How to get the school to gang bang amy?
You don't, Chloe tries to change Amy into a slut, but currently that's not possible and probably never will...

how to get biker jacket for Chloe?
Do the "bikers" scenes while delivering pizza. After a few times you get the option to buy the jacket there...

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes