Blade102

May 1, 2018
Dance and drink with them a few times...

For the first screenshot you've to have enough Delta G points until you can drink with them a few times. Then follow these steps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the second screenshot you've todo the camshow minigame, I think the "dva" oral scene and the cowgirl scenes currently can't be unlocked (those look buggy to me)
[/QUOTE]

Selfie only with route

hranick

Apr 14, 2019
In the camgirl game, Chloe always gets too tired and falls asleep almost as soon as I click the first "tease, tease pussy, etc option."
Am I doing something wrong? I can't get any of the scenes

Reactions: Yonamous

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It there a 60.2 update? What the change? Maybe you can request from the unofficial update requests thread.
Asking compressed version here won't get you anything. You might get lucky in the game compression requests thread.
In the camgirl game, Chloe always gets too tired and falls asleep almost as soon as I click the first "tease, tease pussy, etc option."
Am I doing something wrong? I can't get any of the scenes
became a patron for tree fiddy, and get those fixes!
1627756948532.png
support de handsome dev(Bella is ok too, I guess)

reggata

Aug 12, 2017
Has anyone ripped the music assets from this game? Are they available in one of the game folders?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
became a patron for tree fiddy, and get those fixes!
View attachment 1328047
support de handsome dev(Bella is ok too, I guess)
Hey GDS,

in v60.2 if the player buys the costume it still can't be used during the cam show. Looks to me like cam_have_cowgirl_outfit doesn't get set in gml_Object_obj_dress_Buy00_Create_0 because the ID is wrong:
1627759025195.png

Could you also look in Achievement #191 (doesn't unlock during the Oral DVA scene), Story Achievement #55 (Chloe doesn't show up with panties on Monday), Photo #100 (The game crashes if clicked on the PC) and Photo #101 (not existant) if you're on it.... :D

Has anyone ripped the music assets from this game? Are they available in one of the game folders?
The intro music is inside the audiogroup1.dat (You an open it with ), all the other tracks should be in data\files\engine. The "GDS" files are actually ogg files, only the extension has been renamed...

Reactions: GDS

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey GDS,

in v60.2 if the player buys the costume it still can't be used during the cam show. Looks to me like cam_have_cowgirl_outfit doesn't get set in gml_Object_obj_dress_Buy00_Create_0 because the ID is wrong:
View attachment 1328098

Could you also look in Achievement #191 (doesn't unlock during the Oral DVA scene), Story Achievement #55 (Chloe doesn't show up with panties on Monday), Photo #100 (The game crashes if clicked on the PC) and Photo #101 (not existant) if you're on it.... :D

The intro music is inside the audiogroup1.dat (You an open it with ), all the other tracks should be in data\files\engine. The "GDS" files are actually ogg files, only the extension has been renamed...
dudeeee stop telling my secrets!

seems that the cowgirl will be in the next update guys...
Im not compiling the game AGAIN

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes