Cheat Mod Chloe 18 Fake Family Cheat

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017

Overview:
This is a CheatTable for Chloe 18 Fake Family
with this u can change some values ingame to grind less and get faster to the fun parts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If u have any suggestion about what should i add like a value that i have may forgot or a value that is available but useless or anything like that feel free to ask me.

before messing around with the values u should backup ur savefile because it can break the savefile.
Path to savefile:
HARDDRIVE LETTER:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Project_6

Updated: 01/04/222
Game/Creator: Chloe 18 Fake Family
Modder: Crank088
Mod Version: 0.16
Game Version: v0.69.1.01
Language: English

Features:

Change-Log:

i update the table when the new version is released
probaly end july - begin august

OpenProcess.png FF1.png FF2.png FF3.png

Last edited:

Muletto

Aug 31, 2018
sorry is possible modify amanda (mom) lines? i have all times 50 points, and i dont look the option here

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
the problem with mom is, u must continue her story to unlock her relationship over 50 but i can add it to the table
Thanks for answer. For now i have 60, and it´s easy to raise. I don´t get higher now, but think there is more to the story. So i will test go forward and see if it raise. So no need to add for me at the moment anyway :)

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Here More Values for you.

Took the liberty to upload the table with them.

Offtopic: How can you get your nickname all colourful without being staff?

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2021
I downloaded a zip version of cheat engine (6.3) as I couldn't find a zip of 7.2.

I load up the process and it says it wants to load the cheat table, but then immediately says that this is not a valid cheat table, error "1f0" something.

Don79

Jan 24, 2020
Hi!
The cheat dont work by Taylor...

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
my cheat table doesnt appear,,the address shows ????? View attachment 1159538 and i can't edit anything?
anyone can fix my problem?
try this, start cheat engine then start game and load save if you have one.go back to cheat engine-go to file then open process and select fake family it will look like your picture but you should have some values instead of question marks.go back to file and load the file from here after which if you right click on the values in the bottom right box you should get more options-go to change values and enter what you want(game will limit some values to what is maximum)enjoy ;)

Don79

Jan 24, 2020
Sorry, my fault! Its working! My cheat Engine was 6.7 and i downloaded the new version of it (7.2) With this works fine!