Cheat Mod Chloe 18 Fake Family Cheat

henrik6069

Jun 19, 2021
So I can see the values in CE perfectly fine and they are correct, however wehen I change a value, for example Taylor relationship from 7 to 20, it doesn't change ingame at all and only changes to the new value in CE for like a second then reverts beack to the original value. What am I doing wrong?

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
So I can see the values in CE perfectly fine and they are correct, however wehen I change a value, for example Taylor relationship from 7 to 20, it doesn't change ingame at all and only changes to the new value in CE for like a second then reverts beack to the original value. What am I doing wrong?
The relationship value for Taylor is an exception. U can change it before u talk to her every other value should be working.
okay the value is changing back. i investigate this

Edit//
okay i changed the adress and it should work now
i updated the CT
new version is 0.14

Last edited:
Reactions: tahakuzgun

tahakuzgun

Aug 18, 2020
The relationship value for Taylor is an exception. U can change it before u talk to her every other value should be working.
okay the value is changing back. i investigate this

Edit//
okay i changed the adress and it should work now
i updated the CT
new version is 0.14
I can't click anything in the new version. It's not working either. I am using version 7.2.
I can only "red click" on the title at the top.

cheatengine-x86_64-SSE4-AVX2_fkKCAElzk0.jpg

luckymccharms

Dec 16, 2018
I'm on newest game (6.1) and CE (7.3) but on a Mac, and I'm getting the same issues as above with Addresses not coming up correctly. Any advice?

Reactions: HelnKellr

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
I want to back up the savefile but had a look in the folders and can't see anything that looks savefile'y, can anyone write out the extension of where it is please?

JB0208

Mar 17, 2018
I have not worked with CE before. I would like to increase the value for the dog. any pointers?

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
I would like to hear about improvements!
If any value useless or is anything missing?

PM me or writing it down here and i will change it.

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Doesn't work at all.
I load the process - nothing happens. Then I load up the CT file from the main page - everything is with "???" even after loading the game and then loading the CT file.

Can't get past Kayle's 5 points - how in the hell can i get that up?

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
I would like to hear about improvements!
If any value useless or is anything missing?

PM me or writing it down here and i will change it.
Basically nothing works after the recent update bud, all values are listed as ??????

It worked great before though, so nice job with that.

Reactions: Jarul