Cheat Mod Chloe 18 Fake Family Cheat

shuixxx

May 5, 2021
1620671370414.png

I already attached the Fake Family process from the process list then load the cheat table. It still shows the question marks like above. I am using cheat engine 7.2.

shuixxx

May 5, 2021
and this is how it looks like when I double click one of the cheats in the bottom
1620672047300.png

I think it finds the process exe, but cannot calculate the address with the offset?

shuixxx

May 5, 2021
Didn't work :cry:
I figured out the problem with mine, might be worth to see if u have the same issue.
So my game version was outdated, the cheat table mentioned here works for version 0.54 n my game version was 0.30
Once I use the cheat table to play with latest version, it populates the address properly.

elliet93

Jun 5, 2017
At least in my testing today, the addresses for each cheat (I've found some on my own) change every time I open the game....which makes this a bit difficult....not sure how to work around that...

hansila

Oct 18, 2016
thanks fam. Finding permanent values in CE is something i havent understood yet. Much apriciated

sassytopia

Feb 5, 2019

Printzea

Jul 14, 2017
i also face the same problem, need help
The actual cheat tables are outdated so your only options are:
- Wait for the OP to update them (he said he'd try to find time between todayand the weekend)
- Learn to use pointers on Cheat Engine and create your own tables (which honestly, is a pain in the ass)

In the meantime I'll be looking for the address of the variables I need everytime I open the game

Tagfalter

Jul 26, 2017
All values are double, as the old CTs here told us, so you can just change them manually for now........ :rolleyes:

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
I updated the CheatTable for 0.60.
The new Chloe update is not included yet but i add them later.

If i forgot a value to add feel free to PM me (except new Chloe values).
edit//
I updated the CheatTable with all values for Chloe.
If i missed something > PM me or write it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrDerpington

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I updated the CheatTable for 0.60.

If i forgot a value to add feel free to PM me
edit//
I updated the CheatTable with all values for Chloe.
If i missed something > PM me or write it here.
Thanks man, you are the best.