• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Chloe 18 Fake Family Cheat

hanifhakiim

Oct 18, 2018
dude, i have a suggestion. maybe u can add something like u can change MC name. hehe
just a suggestion. if u can that will be good.

AHoudiniA

Jan 2, 2022
I updated the CheatTable for 0.60.
The new Chloe update is not included yet but i add them later.

If i forgot a value to add feel free to PM me (except new Chloe values).
edit//
I updated the CheatTable with all values for Chloe.
If i missed something > Yo i cant find chloe when i download the cheat engine i can only do the main character can u send me the download again?

carmino01

May 7, 2021
no need of c.e. for everything, make a backup of your game (slot1), go in the file "projet_6" >FakeFamily_slot1.ini you can modify some value directly in it. ( money , gun , hiding etc ... )

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I updated the Cheattable partially, only the Travis part is done.
I hope i get all the values, if not let me know.
Chloe is coming later if i got more time.
It seems to be missing the Chloe part ? Love what you have done.. I mean it really helps a lot.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
So why I cannot use it......
You're running v0.69.1.01 of the game, and you have the .ct file named "FakeFamilyCT_v0.15_1"

I would think if that is the case it should work, My only problem with it is the latest version does not have the playing as Chloe part.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Any cheat suggestion when playing as Chloe?
Right now until Crank088 saves all us cheaters :) . I would use Cheat engine to at least buff up her coin, she is not limited like Turdavis is with only 15 coin, so should be able to give her a healthy chunk of money.

There are other thing's you might hook with cheat engine, but some of the values change so radically that you really need a script I think to catch them ( or that has been the case for me ).

bpmination

Mar 8, 2018
Not that you have time, and I am past that part, but you did ask for suggestions for others going forward. While I definitely agree the Chloe stuff is the top of my priority list, other newcommers may be interested in a value for porkchop/the park dog.