Cheat Mod Chloe 18 Fake Family Cheat

Mal Function

Aug 29, 2018
I used CE version 7.2 and 6.7 and its the same. What version should i use ?
It's not about the CheatEngine version, it's about the table version, which is not yet updated for the current new version of the game. We will have to wait and see if it will be updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: xSk8eRx

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
It's not about the CheatEngine version, it's about the sheet version, which is not yet updated for the current new version of the game. We will have to wait and see if it will be updated.

I hope it's soon, cuz this game is a super-grindy, barely comprehensible mess even with it.

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
You can also just edit save file, can edit almost everything there. Only think did't find is how to edit Amy shyness

Reactions: Moisan4

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I hope it's soon, cuz this game is a super-grindy, barely comprehensible mess even with it.
Yes I agree the game is a major head ache with out cheats it become a repetitive over and over and over again doing the same thing nightmare, and quickly starts to encourage the rage quit desire..

I can edit the save file, but that is problematic in many ways.

There is a left in the game cheat of the Up arrow, not sure just what all it does, but tapping it seems to enhance some things in the game like Chloe horny-ness and maybe energy, not sure what else it does.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
C:\users\[your username]\AppData\Local\Project_6\FakeFamily-slot1.ini (slot 1 is save 1, slot 2 is save 2 and slot 3 is save 3).(1~3)

slot 0 is autosave , not the target.
Cheers. I was looking for Chloe then GDS. Had no idea to look for Project_6.

horus30

Mar 4, 2021
Hello, i have the same problem with cheat table. Addresses don't show and i don't know what to do. I tried the method suggested above but no results. Any advice? Thanks.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have just kept playing FF69 version of the game as the cheats were updated for that. ( I can use the saves with the new version also, so is not a big deal.)

This game is way to much of a slow burn to torment myself replaying over, and over, and over again the same scenarios just to advance a tiny winy bit into the story line.

I cheat for my sanity mostly..LOL ( I mean I love GDS stuff, but it becomes very passe after repeatedly doing the same thing to many times.)

Last edited:

kays

Jan 4, 2018
would love to use this, but with the few screens i dont get hopw to use it.

i startet a game till i could save
closed game open cheat engine started game started cheat engine laoded a game loaded the tab fakefamily process but anything is 0 and cant change anything