• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Chloe 18 Fake Family Cheat

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
Greetings!
I downloaded the archive, got the file but I can’t run it, the file inside is not EXE format?
How to run it??

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
Greetings!
I downloaded the archive, got the file but I can’t run it, the file inside is not EXE format?
How to run it??
its not working because i didnt updated it for this version.
the next update release for the game is end july - begin august.
when its out i begin to update my cheat table

Reactions: taglag and Satarial
Jul 16, 2020
The attached cheat table should work on v0.69.2.01, and likely any future updates of the game. Instead of using offsets, this table uses global variable names (like the string chl_money). I found this technique in this table (copy pasted most of it), and it should work on many other GameMaker games.

I added a lot of variables to the table, but you should be able easily add almost any variable name listed in the save file: %localappdata%\Project_6\FakeFamily-slot*.ini

To make the cheat table easier to use, the table has some add_... happy/tired/likes/horny stats. If you modify these stats, they will update the current date's stats (any character, whichever is on screen). You can set them to a negative or positive number to decrement/increment the current in-game stats. Alternately, you can also modify the exact stats for each character under their name.

A hidden variable can_debug is also included. I don't recommend playing the game with it enabled, but it can be used to unlock the gallery. Set it to 1, then press P in-game to access the gallery.

v2 Update: Criminal, Family, Fame, Sex-XP, and a few more of Chloe's stats were added.
v3 Update: more stuff. Added all relationship variables, camshow variables, and some more.
Def. working for v0.69.2.01, none other method / *ct file worked for me.

Thank you!

Francois De Bakker

Oct 1, 2019

Overview:
This is a CheatTable for Chloe 18 Fake Family
with this u can change some values ingame to grind less and get faster to the fun parts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If u have any suggestion about what should i add like a value that i have may forgot or a value that is available but useless or anything like that feel free to ask me.

before messing around with the values u should backup ur savefile because it can break the savefile.
Path to savefile:
HARDDRIVE LETTER:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Project_6

Updated: 01/04/222
Game/Creator: Chloe 18 Fake Family
Modder: Crank088
Mod Version: 0.16
Game Version: v0.69.1.01
Language: English

Features:

Change-Log:

i update the table when the new version is released
probaly end july - begin august

View attachment 1109106 View attachment 1328561 View attachment 1328563 View attachment 1328564
This might be a little late of me to ask, but I tried looking for certain values like for eg. sexual thoughts and I did found an address and a value and how much I have to add to the value to increase it, but once I quit the game and restart the address and value are gone, so I'm assuming I have to find one address that is the same for every time I join the game again. Would you be so kind as to explain to me how to find such address or link me a video on how to find that address. This way I can find a lot of values not for this game alone but for many other games maybe, as well. I'll be grateful.

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
This might be a little late of me to ask, but I tried looking for certain values like for eg. sexual thoughts and I did found an address and a value and how much I have to add to the value to increase it, but once I quit the game and restart the address and value are gone, so I'm assuming I have to find one address that is the same for every time I join the game again. Would you be so kind as to explain to me how to find such address or link me a video on how to find that address. This way I can find a lot of values not for this game alone but for many other games maybe, as well. I'll be grateful.
if u want to learn things like this u should watch videos and how adresses are generated and how it works in general.
In your case u need to find the pointer. If u have question u can PM me.

xsoha

Sep 13, 2018
try this, start cheat engine then start game and load save if you have one.go back to cheat engine-go to file then open process and select fake family it will look like your picture but you should have some values instead of question marks.go back to file and load the file from here after which if you right click on the values in the bottom right box you should get more options-go to change values and enter what you want(game will limit some values to what is maximum)enjoy ;)
can someone make a short vid for this plzzz

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
So, without getting into a huge argument. Is there any place to download a language module for cheat engine (in English)? The website's download triggers virus warnings. Disabling the virus blocker is, of course, idiotic.

Dec 31, 2018
Make sure you allow the Lua script to run on startup "Execute this Lua script?" when you open the CT. Check General Settings > Table: Lua scripts if you accidentally picked "Never".
bro im so lost i got latest version of the game and I got cheat engine 7.4 and i the same issue as mrsanime where it only shows one address that says "GM setup-----etc"

and yes i did the lua script thing so it always accepts

qqqwwwqqq

May 25, 2018
bro im so lost i got latest version of the game and I got cheat engine 7.4 and i the same issue as mrsanime where it only shows one address that says "GM setup-----etc"

and yes i did the lua script thing so it always accepts
  1. start the game
  2. open the cheat table
  3. say "yes" to "Execute this lua script?"
  4. It should auto attach to the game, you should see "somenumbers-Fake Family.exe" at the top. If not, manually attach to the game
  5. Click the checkbox to the left of GM Setup
  6. A Global Variables section should appear with some items under it. Expand them and edit any variables you want
If nothing happens when you click the checkbox for GM Setup, something went wrong. I have no idea what would cause it to break though.

Reactions: SHREDDER1976

goldencore

Jan 29, 2018
In Cheatengine 7.5 when trying to open the table it says "failed to load, data error". What am I doing wrong?

It works in CosMos, but I am too stupid to change any values there.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017