• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Chloe 18 Fake Family Cheat

Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
I don't really understand what to do once you have it open.
I have the one that is working and I see the stats.

But like what do I do?
My thinking was that I needed to copy the address and then look it up and change the number there.
But it just fails and says something about malformed number near.

For example trying to change style.
address is 40B68210 = 50. 50 is my stat.
I try to scan 40B68210 and get that error. Am I supposed to change it somewhere else?

zaoul

Mar 21, 2021

Overview:
This is a CheatTable for Chloe 18 Fake Family
with this u can change some values ingame to grind less and get faster to the fun parts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If u have any suggestion about what should i add like a value that i have may forgot or a value that is available but useless or anything like that feel free to ask me.

before messing around with the values u should backup ur savefile because it can break the savefile.
Path to savefile:
HARDDRIVE LETTER:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Project_6

Updated: 01/04/222
Game/Creator: Chloe 18 Fake Family
Modder: Crank088
Mod Version: 0.16
Game Version: v0.69.1.01
Language: English

Features:

Change-Log:

i update the table when the new version is released
probaly end july - begin august

View attachment 1109106 View attachment 1328561 View attachment 1328563 View attachment 1328564
I do not see any valius what ever i do

FR-sky

Mar 7, 2021
is there any risk of ban if i have cheat engine installed on my computer if i play multiplayer games on Steam ( or fiveM ) even if my cheat table / cheat engine isn't activated when playing other games than Chloe18 ?

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Was wondering why nothing was working. I have CE 7.5 and 16.1 Table but I am unable to change values so reading just above, I can see why nothing is working.
Got kinda excited for a few mins thinking it would work :)

Hawkalphared

Apr 29, 2022
try this, start cheat engine then start game and load save if you have one.go back to cheat engine-go to file then open process and select fake family it will look like your picture but you should have some values instead of question marks.go back to file and load the file from here after which if you right click on the values in the bottom right box you should get more options-go to change values and enter what you want(game will limit some values to what is maximum)enjoy ;)
help it still dosent work

iDisOrder

Mar 8, 2020
try this, start cheat engine then start game and load save if you have one.go back to cheat engine-go to file then open process and select fake family it will look like your picture but you should have some values instead of question marks.go back to file and load the file from here after which if you right click on the values in the bottom right box you should get more options-go to change values and enter what you want(game will limit some values to what is maximum)enjoy ;)
I tried this method ^
I tried opening the game, loading the process and then loading the cheat .ct file.
I even tried opening CE by clicking directly on the file "FakeFamilyCT_v0.16.1ct.ct"

I'm still getting ????? in the address portion of the cheat file.
Any suggestions?

nnguyentuananh

May 10, 2022
Bảng cheat thực sự khó sử dụng, tôi làm theo hướng dẫn, mở bảng cheat và thấy các thông số là ???? , nhưng tôi không biết viết gì thay cho những thông số đó