Cheat Mod Chloe 18 Fake Family Cheat

qqqwwwqqq

May 25, 2018
The attached cheat table should work on v0.69.2.01, and likely any future updates of the game. Instead of using offsets, this table uses global variable names (like the string chl_money). I found this technique in this table (copy pasted most of it), and it should work on many other GameMaker games.

I added a lot of variables to the table, but you should be able easily add almost any variable name listed in the save file: %localappdata%\Project_6\FakeFamily-slot*.ini

To make the cheat table easier to use, the table has some add_... happy/tired/likes/horny stats. If you modify these stats, they will update the current date's stats (any character, whichever is on screen). You can set them to a negative or positive number to decrement/increment the current in-game stats. Alternately, you can also modify the exact stats for each character under their name.

A hidden variable can_debug is also included. I don't recommend playing the game with it enabled, but it can be used to unlock the gallery. Set it to 1, then press P in-game to access the gallery.

v2 Update: Criminal, Family, Fame, Sex-XP, and a few more of Chloe's stats were added.
v3 Update: more stuff. Added all relationship variables, camshow variables, and some more.

Last edited:

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
The attached cheat table should work on v0.69.2.01, and likely any future updates of the game. Instead of using offsets, this table uses global variable names (like the string chl_money). I found this technique in this table (copy pasted most of it), and it should work on many other GameMaker games.

I only added a few variables to the table, but you should be able easily add almost any variable name listed in the save file: %localappdata%\Project_6\FakeFamily-slot*.ini

There is one limitation: this technique doesn't seem to work with arrays, so you can't set tired[1]=0. Instead you can do something like seting add_tired to -10 or freeze it. If you need to increase Travis's criminal stats, use the G+D+S cheat and keep clicking the boobs. The relationship stats are all in arrays and cannot be easily changed.

A hidden variable can_debug is also included. I don't recommend playing the game with it enabled, but it can be used to unlock the gallery. Set it to 1, then press P in-game to access the gallery.
So does it mean that the relationship can't be changed or can we use "add_tired to -10" method to it to make it work?

qqqwwwqqq

May 25, 2018
So does it mean that the relationship can't be changed or can we use "add_tired to -10" method to it to make it work?
You can change the four bars on the left of the screen with add_ something (the names of these stats are different for each character, but one of the four cheats will match it). You cannot change the relationship status points per named person (Taylor, Kayley, Mom, Daddy) or Chloe's Sex-XP or Fame.

Some other stats like chl_fitness_max are missing from the table, but you can add them if you'd like. You should be able to find the names in the save file. (It's just as easy to edit the save file itself for these though.)

Last edited:

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Is there a way to find how to change the time of day? From what I can tell there is a var that is prob 1 or 2 (or 0-1) for time of day that determines the actions you can do. Example, with Chloe, if you exercise in the "morning" it becomes night. On the other games I could change the var back and it would be morning again (or lock it so time wouldnt progress for most things). I havent been able to scan for this value on this game so I am not sure if its a 1-2 or 0-1 or something else. I also have no clue how to scan for variable names. I tried the "Find variables by text" and searched for "time" but I got like 200 results for "timer" back that seemed unrelated.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
So I did some digging (im a total n00b at cheatengine, but I did some game memory hex editing like 20 years ago so I have a very basic understanding) and I found 2 more useful values that were not in the table. One is for time of day (0/1) and one is for day of week (I think its 0-6 but unsure yet. Wed is 4, Thurs is 5)
1646620802724.png
Maybe this will be useful to someone.

Reactions: k4214ge and taglag

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017

I added a lot of variables to the table, but you should be able easily add almost any variable name listed in the save file: %localappdata%\Project_6\FakeFamily-slot*.ini

To make the cheat table easier to use, the table has some add_... happy/tired/likes/horny stats. If you modify these stats, they will update the current date's stats (any character, whichever is on screen). You can set them to a negative or positive number to decrement/increment the current in-game stats. Alternately, you can also modify the exact stats for each character under their name.

v2 Update: Criminal, Family, Fame, Sex-XP, and a few more of Chloe's stats were added.
v3 Update: more stuff. Added all relationship variables, camshow variables, and some more.
Nice CT, thanks.

mrsanime

Feb 14, 2020

cant activate your CT 1647095276141.png

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
what if i see ??
i opened process one. and changed to double.
only alrt is that it iss 7.2 and outdated

1647627138165.png

do i need to downloa...deltarune?! any step by step simple guide of what to do?

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i get only 1 line GM Setup (CScripts|Objects|CCodes|VMBuffers|Instances)
... click on O circlee but nothing pops ...i think i clicked yes to script . and in settings table it is 'always'

Last edited:

sirwarpig

Jul 10, 2019
How do you save in this game? It says it's autosaving but when I go to reload, it doesn't have my progress?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
How do you save in this game? It says it's autosaving but when I go to reload, it doesn't have my progress?
Yeah like they said in your room. with Cloe it is after sleeping you get the option to save or the game will auto save I forget what the save procedure was when playing the old man.

sirwarpig

Jul 10, 2019
Yeah like they said in your room. with Cloe it is after sleeping you get the option to save or the game will auto save I forget what the save procedure was when playing the old man.
Thanks. I figured it out. Forgot where it was at. lol.

Mar 21, 2020
I think it would be better to use a cheat trainer that doesn't set off every antivirus alarm bell on the planet. Cheat Happens CoSMOS surely handles this game just fine.