• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.60 bug Camshow

The Camshow is for me not playable the old problem that is to fast for a a good/fast pc !!! (worse as CamGirl)

This problem is not new and make a lot problems for players and games unplayable for them !!!

I have in my time 5 likes so 3 likes (heart) more and the lowest is 20 for action so it is not reachable.

When I click on the time I see no bost that the time go up so for me it makes no sense at the moment to take it.

The time aso reach only to choose one tease.

Then you have to rest 3 days that make a to a horror to play free these pics.

For the critic that Chloe18 CamGirl all have had aso with the time problem (that it is to fast) I see now learning curve from producer. To produce these bugs again so it looks for me a unfinished and untested version give out to the public/patreons to make money/or hold the deadline to give out a new version.

Last edited:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020

For the critic that Chloe18 CamGirl all have had aso with the time problem I see now learning curve from producer. To produce these bugs again so it looks for me a unfinished and untested version give out to the public/patreons to make money/or hold the deadline to give out a new version.
I hated the CamGirl game and Cam Girl events in the games because it's unplayable for me because of movement problems I have with hands and arms. Don't remember which game, but I played one from this site with a mini game that had a comparable difficulty and there you had the option to avoid the mini game with a random generator (play the mini game or generate a random income ?) . I would like such an easy to implement option in the game.

noigerakiam

Jun 30, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/chloe-18-fake-family-v0-60-gds.56142/post-5393644
Nice, market the game to the specific crowd, as a male protagonist thing, then pull the old bait and switch in the middle of the development and go back to fully catering to the completely different crowd, which gets off on pretending to be a woman and getting fucked. Really low shit. I wont be playing this anymore, I'm cool with catering to even the weirdest fetishes if the dev is upfront about it, but it really feels just like a really scummy tactics from the dev to impose his own fetishes on unwilling people, purposefully bait a group of people interested in straight sex and identifying with a male MC, because they don't normally touch your games with a ten foot pole, then after they're hooked, out of nowhere just go "REEEEEE I ENJOY PRETENDING TO BE A WOMAN AND GETTING FUCKED YOU MUST TOO, SO NOW IT'S THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IN THIS GAME".

It's like marketing game as a completely-NTR-free to get subs, then in the middle of the development you just randomly change it so every update is now a unavoidable gang rape of all female LI, because you get off on NTR and thinks everybody else should too, and/or you probably also get off on forcing your sexual fantasies on other people. Just really, really scummy. I'm gonna chargeback my pledge, and really think straight up deception tactics like this from the devs should be banned from F95
go outside

noigerakiam

Jun 30, 2021
For people freaking out about chloe being playable:

the game is still majority trevis. This was a chloe update. It it only version 0.60 and there is plenty of room to add more/finish trevis' story. The game was always stated to be a game with two playable characters. If you aren't interested in chloe then wait for next update.

seems like these kinds of games attract the absolute dumbest people

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Personally I'm looking at this from a "complete project" perspective.

Yes, its a little annoying not to have more actions as Travis,especially with where each Fake-family members stories currently end. However, I like the mechanic of flipping between characters to progress events, its innovative,especially considering what the first Chloe game looked like.

This is just a fun way to advance events and avoid redundant "go here now go here" gameplay. Like I said I'm looking at this for what it will mean for a completed game,just my two cents.

All that said.... Anyone know how to make money as Chloe?

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
This file is available
only for premium members.

On all 3 link websites provided in that link above.

Is this fix even valid? Or it's a bait?
Please upload normally on free on Mega/Nopy/Zippyshare

Reactions: blanko smirt

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
There is no mention of a fix on the creators patreon or elsewhere... Not sure this is legit.

Scroll down and clearly NOW they confirm it.

Last edited:
Reactions: SPARDA2408

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
For people freaking out about chloe being playable:

the game is still majority trevis. This was a chloe update. It it only version 0.60 and there is plenty of room to add more/finish trevis' story. The game was always stated to be a game with two playable characters. If you aren't interested in chloe then wait for next update.

seems like these kinds of games attract the absolute dumbest people
thanks bro will skip this update, i only played chloe when forced to so nothing much for me here. I imagine its just her banging all the dudes and some lesbo stuff, so next.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
There is no mention of a fix on the creators patreon or elsewhere... Not sure this is legit.
V60.1 quickfix:
-fixed some strange icons that may show on some texts
-fixed achievement list when checking in on Trevis' PC
-fixed crashed on Camshow when you clicked icon AFTER the show ended
-Cam show start is faster/ Actual Cam show is slower(so you can do more stuff)
giphy.gif
For patrons only

Jun 17, 2017
How do I increase the amount of money I can hold? as I'm currently stuck on 11 dollars and haven't finished upgrading the car.

Last edited:

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
how to unlock the scene with kayley in the shower ?
how we unlock sex scenes with amy for whatever college slut ?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Chloe 18 Fake Family [v54 >> v60.1] [GDS] - Unofficial Update Patch
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This update patch is unofficial which might break the game.

Win v54 >> v60.1
: 1.41 GB MEGA -

Win v60 >> v60.1: 1.3 MB
MEGA -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
works on mac version?

Reactions: Ixiah
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes