noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
How do I get Travis to meet India at the coffee shop? Is it during a night ride?

found the answer myself, do the backyard stuff until Amanda sunbathes, ask her if she needs anything and go for a ride to the starbucks-like symbol

Last edited:
Reactions: Count_Viraxis

Xperiment7

Feb 18, 2018
Yei an update again hyped as always :D
Some1 already figured out how to earn $ as Chloe? Dont know how to get a job or the job points :s
Nvm just dumb as always xd just daytime at pizzygirls delivery ...

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
How can I improve my dance skill from 15 to 20?

Ok, I have it now need the Strip Club.

Last edited:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yei an update again hyped as always :D
Some1 already figured out how to earn $ as Chloe? Dont know how to get a job or the job points :s
Nvm just dumb as always xd just daytime at pizzygirls delivery ...
stripper job after doing all sex scenes will already give more money than you need for the whole update.

trashcan3117

Jun 4, 2018
got this hwile chloe was caming - system windows 10

---------------------

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_cam_chloe_talk:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [-1] out of range [50] - -5.NEXT_TEXT(100237,-1)
at gml_Object_obj_cam_chloe_talk_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_cam_chloe_talk_Draw_0 (line -1)
Same problem. Windows 10 build 19041.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
"please support the game by becoming a patron"
does this mean, the shared version is a build for non-patron-supporters or is this a alternative slogan for "wait for the next update"??

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
"please support the game by becoming a patron"
does this mean, the shared version is a build for non-patron-supporters or is this a alternative slogan for "wait for the next update"??
I'm a patreon and i download the game to the official site of GDS but i have the same message "please support the game by becoming a patreon" ???

Reactions: DanLong

LochRaven

Jun 16, 2020
Solid update. However, for the life of me I can't figure out how to make any useful progress in the webcam minigame. It took me way too long to realize I could click the floating clocks to add to time as it decreases, but even with that it barely makes an impact and I haven't been able to do anything close to what the achievements suggest before "Chloe is too tired".

Anyone have any tips for this part?

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
the reason is because the people that pay for the game on patreon asked for it
Good for them, ah well, like I said I thought the whole point of this game, as opposed to previous Chloe games, was that we now get to play as a male MC, otherwise it's just a continuation of the previous games. I'm not complaining as i don't pay, but to me this completely ruins the game, the previous Chloe games are the only ones I've played with a female MC and was delighted with the switch to male.
But as I already stated, I don't pay so my opinion is irrelevant

• Angry
Reactions: gnadudu
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes