defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
on Mac the RPG game Cybercunt is unplayable because after pressing DELETE nothing happens.
I'm stuck on that stupid nerd game (n) :mad:

fikageci

Jun 5, 2021
I need a save where you are completed the 0.60.2 version! ( waiting for update cuz you 100% the version )

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I don't think this has been posted before, but GDS released his december progress update two days ago. basically, Travis' part is nearly complete and could be released around Christmas, if his patrons vote for that. if that's the case, then Chloe's part will be released later.

Travis' part includes:
  • 32 new scenes in/around college:
    • Taylor has 9 scenes;
    • Chloe has 5 scenes;
    • Kayley has 1 scene;
    • Other girls (cheerleaders/tomboy) have scenes as well;
    • Some scenes in the park and with red widow.
  • Kaoru: 6 DVD scenes have been remade and there are 2 new gangbang/DP scenes.
Chloe's stuff would include college-related content (e.g. scenes with cheerleaders, some kind of scene with Amy and Taylor), gloryhole stuff, some car wash scenes and several new jobs. Note that this content would be in the next update, if GDS' patrons vote to release Travis' stuff as soon as possible.

the full blog post can be read . it has some nice screenshots as well!

Reactions: linus.quotes

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
I don't think this has been posted before, but GDS released his december progress update two days ago. basically, Travis' part is nearly complete and could be released around Christmas, if his patrons vote for that. if that's the case, then Chloe's part will be released later.

Travis' part includes:
    • Taylor has 9 scenes;
    • Chloe has 5 scenes;
    • Kayley has 1 scene;
Chloe's stuff would include college-related content (e.g. scenes with cheerleaders, some kind of scene with Amy and Taylor), gloryhole stuff, some car wash scenes and several new jobs. Note that this content would be in the next update, if GDS' patrons vote to release Travis' stuff as soon as possible.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:let me think. 1 year, 1 kayley scene
GDS has guaranteed and promised sometime before 2027.

Unofficially we MAY get an update before 2022 or early in that year, but keep in mind each time somebody
asks about when is next update, GDS gets delayed a week. So, if hundreds of people ask before 2022, it
may very well be 2027 before we get the next update.
maybe its really better to make it to 2027, or 2077. Let all patreon chloe protagnist voters(WHO are they?) fullfil their fantasies, maybe add some furries and let them gangbang trevis in every update for 10 scenes in all locations with glory hole ofc
---
taylor has 5 scenes already(3 was at the beggining)(actually thanks god not 1)
kayley has 1,5
tomboy and pizza girl has x2 scenes than kayley
noice
---
GREAT game became a place for freaks who wants to become a girl, fucked by their own school and suck through gloryhole

smithsonian1234567

Mar 11, 2019
2 parter.... what version is available for patreon? and when does the version on the first page get updated from the v60? this game is best when acting as chloe btw. great series.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Travis' part includes:
    • Taylor has 9 scenes;
    • Chloe has 5 scenes;
    • Kayley has 1 scene;

Only one lousy scene with Kayley. Bummer. She’s the best girl.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes