• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Chloe 18 Fake Family [v0.69.2.01] [GDS]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SCP 001

For version 0.1 this game already has incredible amounts of content (I beat the game after around 8 hours), lots and lots of animations (73 in total) and, finally, a male protagonist. The grind that is typical for Chloe18 games has been reduced substantially through several mechanics, most notably by some heists giving you +7 money, whereas 15 is the max amount of money you can have. There is still a noticeable amount of grind present in the game with some characters (especially the mother) and the car requiring tedious amounts of grind to progress with. If you're really turned off by grinding, I'd advise editing some saves to add money and manipulate your stats. In general, however, the grind is not mind-numbing.

As is the case with the other installments of the Chloe18 series, the game has several points of improvement: the dialogue text has a different colour depending on who is speaking and in several instances the text blends with the background colour; characters are still incredibly naïve, 24/7 horny and unbelievably one-dimensional. Now I don't care very much about this, but for others this might be a turn-off. The last point of improvement would be to add a gallery, but this seems to be coming in the next update.

I personally hope GDS (the dev) will continue development on this game and with male protagonists in general. It is thoroughly enjoyable if you view this game the way it's meant to be viewed: a somewhat unrealistic universe where everyone is horny on main.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

DevonDekhran

You see, this is one of the most good looking games I've seen, yet it has an unnecessarily long grind and a terrible save system. The writing is quite good as well, but if you have such important things badly implemented I can't rate this better.
    To exemplify the grind, one of the girls can go up to 100 on a stat, you can only increase that stat by 2-3 each day (forgot the right amount), however you have 3 days a week to do that. so you get 6 points a week to increase. For some reason these developers seem to forget one of the main reasons we are playing these kinds of games...
    Save system is only available during weekend nights (a tad too restrictive), and I have no idea how it works since even though I had 3 save files they still got deleted the next time I opened the game...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

hotte

Boy ohhhh boy. Still remember the first games of GDS. They were crappy, but in a good way.

And now this. Huge step up. Congrats.

The core mechanics are still the same. Hidden grind but with altering dialogues from time to time.

The story is as always just bonkers and a no brainer but fucking entertaining. In this case, your MC is a guy and you can hook up with Chloe which is funny as well.

It is mostly animated and unlocking scenes is not as easy as it might seem but theres still a little gameplay. So grind, trial and error.

This is a complete loli fest as well. It's refreshing. Models don't have airbag sized boobs and they fit the setting. Whether you like it or not.

And Pizza Girl is still not cheating. Wifey potential.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

selectivepaperclip

I like GDS's games despite the grind and weird text because they're worthy successors to Lesson of Passion style games. You visit some locations, the UI says you can do X or Y but only once you have enough Style Points or Jock Points or whatever. You grind it out and then you can choose the option, bingo bongo sex scene for you.

There's a ton of other games on the site where you can spend a couple hours unpacking a character's childhood trauma before getting busy with them. This game keeps it simple.

Pros:
    * The renders keep getting better and better. I particularly like the eye blinking in a lot of the sex animations, maybe it's always been there but it makes the people feel more real.

* There's enough content in here for a complete game. Some characters don't have a lot of content yet, but many arcs are already complete enough.

* The grind is still there but it's dialed in nicely, in most cases you don't need to do something 20 times, maybe five or six times. There's lots of parallel goals to strive for, so even if one thing is frustrating there's probably other things to work on that aren't.

* I like a male protagonist. G/G scenes don't do much for me, so the biggest benefit compared to other Chloe18 games is now most of the scenes are B/G and Chloe isn't in all of them. I like Chloe well enough, but the variety here is better.

Cons:
    * The car minigame is annoying, though the upgrades do help. It would be nice if the whole map was on one screen so you didn't have to fight the scrolling all the time.

* I don't hate the sex scene arrows (especially compared to their analogue in LoP style games where you have to step through Slow... Medium... Fast...) but it would still be nice to be able to skip through a scene faster on repeat

* I've gotten some crashes that I'm not sure if they're from doing a bad combination of things or just random. Particularly the school schedule mechanic seems like it can be buggy because there's so many combinations of activities you might be doing on a given day.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JiaMing

Great Game, Chole with male protagonist , finally i hope can monthly update so no need waiting half year
    Excellent Graphic Excellent Story and good humor Amazing Progress This game look very promising
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Calrain

As with all GDS games I've tried so far, immersive story. But also, as with other GDS, can be grindy to unlock things. If you see greyed out stuff, just keep working on other things until they open up, might just take time.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Maggotbear

Great game, love the new perspective! Tried the earlier games in the series, but the female point of view never did it for me. This on the other hand is great. I did use Cheat Engine, to help with the grind, quite easy as all variables are in the same region, and are all doubles.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Tarkash

As this game has tons of content for a 0.1, I'll do a Review for it.

So let's dive.

I saw the pictures, haven't played any Chloe title before and just went by the looks of them.
    A game not sporting Melons from outer Space or hideously inflated asses? Actually acceptable, realistic bodies? Call me impressed.
    Tons of games go for this easy clickbait oversized boobs and asses for the horny masses.

So I fired it up and... went through a novelists nightmare.
    That storyline how the MC ends up, where the game really starts is the most fucked up bullshit I ever read. And it's so absurd, that I actually kinda came to terms with it.
    For a game, that doesn't really try to be sth else than a Fuckfest for the player, I acknowledge, that the story doesn't really matter.
    So based on that... it's acceptable.

The fuckdolls are well diverse in their stereotypes.
    The angry, big sister, the innocent *cough*stupidasarock*cough* little sister, the weird Mum and Al. Who made my day a few times.
    Can it be you took Al Bundy as a reverence for him?
    Overall that family felt like a retake on the series somehow xD
    But whatev.

After surviving the prologue, the story practically kinda ends.
    Try to coax your fake sister into what seems to be incest for her and that's it. Coupled with a few Sidemissions to keep the player entertained and to reach new fuckdolls.

The Cast... there are too many girls to go into detail. I'd say there's one for almost everyone's taste, so yeah. Well diverse, as stated above.

The Schoolsystem works, being kind of interesting at the start and getting boring later on. Guess that highly depends on your playstyle, as I just looked what do I have to do, ah... 10 whatevs in meeting Chloe for next step, so do that and skip the week for the missing 4. And so on.
    Might be a bit more long-lasting if you actually equal your schoolpoints and stretch content, dunno.

Corresponding to quests, something like an overview might be a nice addition, showing you the girls, where you stand with them and what might be a next step in form of a clue or sth.
    The Game isn't hard to figure out, but it is a bit messy with information so far.

The Music is highly obnoxious for me so I'm glad there's the mute button.

The English was kind of... an experience.
    Not only being littered with grammatical errors, but also slipups like wrong spellings of names etc.
    I'd suggest a more native Proofreader, as this can be easily smoothed out.

So let's come to a conclusion:

Based on what I'm looking for in Games:

Renders: 4/5
    Characters: 2/5
    Story: 0/5
    Language: 2/5

Total: 2/5.

So why am I giving this a Good with 4/5 Stars as a Review:

First of all, I'm not really into fuckfest games but as I am reviewing one, I have to adapt to what the Games want to achieve in order to give it a proper and fair rating.

It is a fuckfest Game with good Ideas, enjoyable Charactermodels and Stereotypes that kept me at bay without skipping or closing it for 12 hours.
    Yes, the Story is stupid af so far and I still have hope that there might be something coming up justifying what I had to read, buuuut those are slim.

So yeah. For what this game tries to be, it does its job good.
    So 4/5 Stars.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

The games are pretty decent and this is not exception, even if not my type of girl they're damn cute for what they are and if it's your type you'll definitely like it. The main issue is the choice of not just a non-standard game engine but one that isn't the most enjoyable to use. It can be a pain to the point it burdens the game play. So it's a 4 maybe 5 star game that's like a hand job if the woman has a wrist injury, you're gonna like it but it's not gonna be as smooth or fast as you're use to.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

adr5ian

I played all the GDS games and the only (partial) let down was the Chloe Back to Class although that is still work in progress. GDS learned a lot, he seems like a very smart guy that is open to suggestions.

Pros:
    -LOTS of content. A thing to be expected from GDS
    -Renders are fantastic
    -Humor. His games were always funny, but this time he raised the bar a lot. Still not as hilarious as Akabur, but very, very close. Akabur is impossible to surpass, anyway, as the dialogues in his games are incredible unexpected kinky and funny at the same time.
    -The story is very good and well thought, again a sign that the author has a lot of talent and brains.
    -Great looking new girls. I especially like the tomboy. Maybe GDS will give the tomboy lots of attention because she is hot as hell. Kayley is also very hot as well as those sisters (Amelia and Vee) that need much more content in the future. Red Widow is very attractive as well. What can I say, GDS is a master of creating unique looking and hot characters. As a con are the braces. While it is a good idea, most of the time they look more like rotten teeth than braces. Also some time when the girls with braces open their mouths, they look quite ugly. Kayley also went way too fast from nothing to willing (more like forced) to do everything. Chloe while she is still probably the best looking in the game, I kinda lost any interest for her so I don't think I got through one scene with her. She has done almost averything already in the previous games. Unless she goes on an even more depraved path. The glory hole from the first game and the road trip from the second game are hard to surpass though.
    I hope that GDS will focus especially on the new girls he added in this game and also bring Annie back.
    -The male character is a hit.
    -The removal of excessive grind. Back to Class was a nightmare of grind. GDS made the right decision, so this game has just the right amount of grind just like the first Chloe game had or even less.

Cons:
    None, I only have some more small suggestions that probably GDS don't need to read right now as he seem to know his strong and week points. Maybe after the next update I will write on the forums more suggestions.

Conclusion: GDS games are not to be missed. They are some of the best here along with Akabur's Princess and Witch trainers.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Shenaniganzz

Fantastic renders and animations. Lots of content, considering it's a first release. Only things keeping this from being a 5-star game is that there is SO much grind and the fact you have to spam a button to proceed through the H-Scenes. This is so close to being an A-rated game.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

whisperpuppy

I find it a bit grindy, repetitive and confusing on what to do at times but I forgive that with the humor and the amazing quality. Great looking girls, awesome soundtrack. Correct the grammar and typos and this game will be a perfect in my books.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

demiboss

This is the first Chloe 18 game I have played (never been a fan of female protagonist) and have to say I am very impressed.

Pros:
    .The v0.1 has hours of content
    .Renders are great
    .Fake family still scratches the incest itch
    .Good story
    .Good humor
    .Normal (to petite) proportioned girls

Cons:
    .MC is a bit of a wanker and not that likable (but not game breaking)
    .Dialogue being all over the screen can be a bit annoying (i missed old fashion dialogue boxes at the bottom of the screen)
    .Not always clear as to what your objective is

All in all this is well worth a look into, I will definitely be looking forward to future updates.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

darthscorn

This is one of the most content rich v0.1's I've seen. Usually I wait a few releases before downloading a game, but saw the other positive reviews and decided to play this.

First of all there is a lot of content in the game already. I played for about 3 hours and I am on 19/71 scenes so far.

I haven't played all of the Chloe18 games, but of the ones I have played the renders have always been excellent and the story is fun enough to keep me engaged. This one follows suit.

The day to day management is a significant improvement over previous Chloge games that I've played. Rather than having to play out every school/week day, you are given a number of action tokens and you allocate them for the week. While there is still a grind, this makes it much less repetitive and I am very happy with this change.

TL;DR: Renders are excellent. Story is pretty fun/entertaining. There is some grind, but gameplay improvements have cut it down to a reasonable level with enough story scenes to keep me engaged.

Definintely worth keeping up with and looking into the creator's Patreon.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Sagaspam

This is probably the best 0.1 that you´ll ever see. Fantastic game, many interesting ideas, hillarious jokes, just the grammar and typos are a (rly rly small) negative.

Recommending this game completely
  16. 5.00 star(s)

AdamBaum9

It's a fun game despite the grinding - but not all paths are clear - some skills are needed to do actions that are seen early but no indication as to how to skill up. But the graphics are well done, and only one scene (thus far) has not loaded images - which is excellent for a first version of any game.
  17. T
    5.00 star(s)

timtoolman3323

This is one of the better point-and-click games out there. The story is about Chloe who turned 18 some months ago. Chloe really wants go get on the cheerleading team and will stop at nothing to do so. Since she has already got herself quite a reputation for being a huge slut (continuing on the events from previous titles by the same developer) she needs to take the heat off herself by turning other girls into even bigger sluts. The story feels fresh and the corruption actually has a purpose. It never gets too silly or unrealistic. What sets this one apart from the rest of the pack is the quality and realism of the renders and animations. There are no fantasy sized chests in this game. Overall the game is very fappable. And boy are the animations good! Absolutely 5/5 animation and overall visual presentation.
    This game would be an easy 5 if it wasn't for how over-the-top grindy it is. It's a grind for all kinds of different stat points, a grind for money, a grind every morning she wakes up and needs to take a bath to not have her slut stat drop. A grind for friendship and corruption points. Some events are only unlocked after you've spoken to the same character 25 days in a row (school days that is, so make that 5 weeks in in-game time) This takes several hours to accomplish. The content is really good, but man does the dev make me work for it.
    Recommended if you want a quality point-and-click adult game and don't mind grinding it out for several hours.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Skankhunt 4 2 0

now this is the sequel game man !
    absolutely amazing progress
    new style is amazing mini games are good
    meme part was really fun
    pure 5 star my friend you deserve this

pros
    Art
    Models
    Mini games

cons
    This game need a quality back story i need something deep ( like chloe's holes )
  19. 5.00 star(s)

dead line

Loving it. Like the other Chloe games, it has great models, an easy control with the right amount of grind, and plenty of content. But on top of that, it has a male protagonist.

This looks very promising.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Kulman

Very hot models. Plenty of content for 0.1. Nice to see this universe from male protagonist perspective, I personally prefer it.

It has a bit of wacky humor, which might not be for everyone. Others might love it.

Hope to see some MMF or swinging in the future.

5 stars for good 0.1 content and nice potential.