VN - Others - Chloe 18 Fake Family [v0.69.2.01] [GDS]

1. 5.00 star(s)

judehey2

Male protagonist, finally! That was my reaction when i saw tags. You know i really loved previous games from Chloe universe and female protagonist is also good stuff but still i always wanted to play this game as a male.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

It not bad, great to see a male mc in this series and seems well done for what it is.
    Don't like all the fake good guy options think every single one of them are a trap (cause bad things to you).
    All the normal guy options just extend the grind which is a bit insane (lesser then some the other ones but still grindy)
    Kind of leaves you at a lost at times what to do -> what is required on how to get.

Give it a 3 because it is what it is and more importantly shows great capability and not just cookie cutter. Would have been a 4 had all above not been issue or if sex was a lot better (the sex is alright just not anything special).

small add bit
    It's very not serious (I skip most conversations) but that is expected it not ment to be so no - points for that. (I mean it even has litteral meme heists...)
    Had above been not a issue or the sex bits been bit better
    Skip good portions of the dialogue tbh not my type of comedy and the like but that fine to each their own and this does not ever try and be anything it not so love that and makes accepting the dialogue so so much easier and the choices still feel pretty decent.
    If remember will update review later.