montserrat bold

May 14, 2017
Is there gonna be an HTML version of the game, kinda like the first Chloe18?
Ever since you moved to the new engine, I can't play either of the two games. :(

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Is there gonna be an HTML version of the game, kinda like the first Chloe18?
Ever since you moved to the new engine, I can't play either of the two games. :(
all versions have HTML5, but HTML5 is bugged by itself and requires a lot of loading and a very fast internet and free RAM,

D

Deleted member 154552

Will the content have darker options/routes? Can I get Chloe enslaved or forced into prostitution?
Hopefully not: Chloe's nature is to be positive whatever happens to her: enslavement or forcing her to do something against her will simply don't fit in this game.

Anyway this doesn't mean she won't have any kinky practice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards,
Yankev

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Hopefully not: Chloe's nature is to be positive whatever happens to her: enslavement or forcing her to do something against her will simply don't fit in this game.

Anyway this doesn't mean she won't have any kinky practice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards,
Yankev
I disagree entirely, but I'm glad you like it too, if for different reasons. More fans=more likelyhood that the author continues! The thing I like is her naivety, and tendency to be brought into situations beyond her control. I would like to see a route or two (not required, but available) where things spiral out of hand for her entirely.

U

User_23654

@crust ,
she finally agreed to learn english So the writer of some scene of Chloe18 is know,
puit her patreon on the main page too?

Done.

Reactions: GizmoDuck

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@crust ,
she finally agreed to learn english So the writer of some scene of Chloe18 is know,
puit her patreon on the main page too?

She's obviously underage and should be banned from Patreon. You know, because she doesn't have massive balloon tits. Because all girls who aren't underage have those.

:rolleyes:

A slam at Patreon's idiotic decisions, not at Bella/GDS for those who don't get it.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
She's obviously underage and should be banned from Patreon. You know, because she doesn't have massive balloon tits. Because all girls who aren't underage have those.

:rolleyes:

A slam at Patreon's idiotic decisions, not at Bella/GDS for those who don't get it.
like all other girls that modeled for my games before,
i was banned from patreon 2x because my girls looks real and not giant boobness stuff

akar583

Aug 28, 2018
Guys can you help me? Where am i buy camera for be camgirl? or how am i be camgirl? I so much sad:(

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Guys can you help me? Where am i buy camera for be camgirl? or how am i be camgirl? I so much sad:(
she already have the cam, just keep watching the cam girls on coputer untill Chloe decided to put up a show

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes