Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
1) When you wear a slutty bikini, Ellie try to give a lesson for Chloe, but only the beach is empty. You need the high level "slut" ;
2) You need to talk with the bodybuilders one or two times so they leave the beach.
Ok, you mustn´t go to Ellie it was only the volleyball guys. Don´t know why it works now that the bodybuilder guys vanished after talking.

So the Beach walkthrough is wrong at this point (or the Game changed):

EllieCum from Ellie, with love- (wearing the slutty bikini) talk to everyone until the beach is empty (only volleyball guys are there you see only your clamate girls they came then). Then talk to the volleyball guys choice only talking. (When you have aso problems that the bodybuilder guys don´t vanish you need highest slut level.)

Ellie kind of helped- (After “the Cum from Ellie”) with love do the same but choose to make it

Volleyball (Carrie & Tom and later clasmate girls)
sporty bikini
walked into her fate- choose chloe didn't need help, run to the changing room, choose chloe accepted her fateoption

Tried to run from her fate- (after “walked into her fate”) lose and run to changingroom, choose tried to run from one of them option

Almost run from her fate- (after “Tried to run from her fate”) lose and run to changing room, choose use old man's emotions against him option

Last edited:

matz699

Aug 22, 2019
Really need some help, cannot start talking to Amy (no bubble in hall), cannot corrupt Taylor (Frined>50), but there is no option talking about boys (just befriend her on Gym and general talk in locker room). Finally, cannot get Chloe to masturbate in school even without pants only get the option to listen to the girls .. am I missing completion of something?
Managed to sort it eventually, I restarted the whole thing deleting all achievements in project_6, with that very early in the game entering the girls' wash room and asking to become a cheerleader both Amy and Taylor options appear, seems I have had a problem with versions, started of on 22 and then played 34 ..

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Thanks, mate! I had a mistake when tried to get these achievements simultaneously instead to do alternatively. Now, I got it! Do you know how to get the clothe 20?
I have only 19 clothes. The 4 normal cam show achievements I haven´t (Dildo I have) now I have all others 161/165.

Last edited:

stever

Jun 14, 2017
I'm having trouble getting the read18.ini trick to work with this version... Is the file name different, or is there a new location I don't know about?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The ini is a blank slate at the beginning of any game play ... it changes on the fly to ensure game changes to your story while you play.
Fiddle with them saves if you know what u are doing ... or hit the [UP] arrow and profit;)!!!

Reactions: stever

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
You dont have to pay the rent with money, just say you dont have the money, next morning take a bath and you can lower your debt.
To increase energy, dance at home, go to the cheerleader training after class, on the weekend go to the beach, play volleyball and train with the guys (sport bikini). More fittness=more energy.
To earn a lot of money (and increase slut meter), buy the drinks in the school, buy the drink and brownie in the red light district (in the alley you can also find pills), then go to the cafe, speak 3 times with Otaku and then clean the table for all enery you have, refill your energy with the drinks and continue cleaning the table, after a few times Otaku comes to the table and gives you 10 bucks tip. Repeat that 3-4 days and you dont have to worry about money for a few weeks
Does that work in the other Chloe games or just this one? I remember from the first game the rent was more when I didn't have the money. I've spent the majority going to work and buying the cheapest food. Is the glory hole shop not worth doing money-wise? Thank you for giving me ways to get more energy and money.

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
Does that work in the other Chloe games or just this one? I remember from the first game the rent was more when I didn't have the money. I've spent the majority going to work and buying the cheapest food. Is the glory hole shop not worth doing money-wise? Thank you for giving me ways to get more energy and money.
What i write was for Chloe 18 back to class, but some of them work in Chloe 18 too (after showing your panties in the cafe you can sell them and show your pussy for money)
If you only buying the cheapest food, you get only a little energy in the morning, the cheapest food gives you only 3 energy, the most expensive gives you 12, so dont choose the cheapest food, choose the food you need to fill your energy.
Of course you can do the glory hole too (one day cafe, the other day glory hole) to make money, but the cafe brings more money, 10 bucks for every time you show your panties for only 1 energy, plus the salary from the cafe. In the glory hole you need more and more energy everytime you repeat a szene.

Even if the landlord wants more money the next week, you never have to pay it, so it dont matter, and you can lower the debt on saturday in the bathroom.

Its only "hard" on the beginning, after you max out fitness and hold the slut meter high, money is no longer a problem, you can easy make 200 bucks a day and have energy left for other things

blackened666

Jun 22, 2019
what happened to this game::: ''Loading image''or there is a delay in reading the image....all the time!!!Last time I played this game ... the game was not like this ....

Jallan73

Jul 24, 2018
suddenly got this error, any idea on how to fix it?
of Draw Event
for object obj_stats_load:

local variable WEEK(100002, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_stats_load_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_stats_load_Draw_64 (line -1)

blackened666

Jun 22, 2019
this game is too slow to load the images .... 3 seconds to load the images or loading the images, please wait !!! this game is practically unplayable

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

oopsdrop

Jun 30, 2017
** CG RIP ** (1.62 GB)

What's included:
- 7608 files in a flat folder structure
- animations split into individual files (_00, _01, etc.)
- animations as 400px wide animated GIFs (to keep them reasonably sized)
- animations as full size MP4 videos

Sample GIF:
dinner_D_S10A_anim.gif

Sample video:
View attachment dinner_D_S10A_anim.mp4

Last edited:

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
guys someone can give a clue how to rise this FAME from 3 to 4 i unlock almost everything + all taylor events but cant rise that, how to make everyone see how big slut she is ???

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
guys someone can give a clue how to rise this FAME from 3 to 4 i unlock almost everything + all taylor events but cant rise that, how to make everyone see how big slut she is ???
So i see i dont have taylor shower event (shampoo) and stolen bike I - HELP to get them

Reactions: user12346152719
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes