GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I heard you, misfit good dev glaring in the sunshine of your wonder babes!
Gotta make a REQ+ thread and welcome others come worship your wonderful games!
IDK iof request work for my Games,
The STAFF here loves me so much they they dont update my games regularly so you need to become a patron

my latest game: Fake-Family>
they updated the change-log with the fixes but the updates are over 1 month old and they havent uploaded it yet.

I heard the staff here have a crush on me

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
IDK iof request work for my Games,
The STAFF here loves me so much they they dont update my games regularly so you need to become a patron

my latest game: Fake-Family>
they updated the change-log with the fixes but the updates are over 1 month old and they havent uploaded it yet.

I heard the staff here have a crush on me
That's total b.s and comes off as dev desperation to get supported funds..as for patreon there's been known to be some creators to attempt scamming people as logically speaking if you are getting a monthly amount of funds for supporting the work then the team should listen for concepts to implement as they're getting the finances per month for even updating on either a monthly or bi-weekly schedule.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
they didn't update the game even when it was a pirated version, dont expect they Update it now that it's free:

all Games with Chloe in its name saves here:
C:\Users\ * * * * * * * l\AppData\Local\Project_6
Which version of android update is this? Because 2.41gb daamn, the big size in VN I never seen.. but doesnt mention it version..

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Is there any difference between version 40.1 (holiday update) and the free full version?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Which version of android update is this? Because 2.41gb daamn, the big size in VN I never seen.. but doesnt mention it version..
thats my website, so it's the latest version, But android dont have the Holiday scenes pack, since it got the game file even bigger.
That's total b.s and comes off as dev desperation to get supported funds..as for patreon there's been known to be some creators to attempt scamming people as logically speaking if you are getting a monthly amount of funds for supporting the work then the team should listen for concepts to implement as they're getting the finances per month for even updating on either a monthly or bi-weekly schedule.
dude i think you are too used to crappy/cunt developers. Never a update done by the GREAT AND HADSOME GDS!!!!!! had less than 1~2k images.
also I hold Polls on my patreon that choose how often the updates come, and how big they should be, and even what girl should be focused next.
was the ui ever fix played this 2 years ago but the ui was god afuwal
perhaps...
but "Fake family" is the one that got revamped UI.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Is there any difference between version 40.1 (holiday update) and the free full version?
holiday version have 100+ animations from the older games as a diary. that's the only diference

Reactions: TRANT

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
thats my website, so it's the latest version, But android dont have the Holiday scenes pack, since it got the game file even bigger.

dude i think you are too used to crappy/cunt developers. Never a update done by the GREAT AND HADSOME GDS!!!!!! had less than 1~2k images.
also I hold Polls on my patreon that choose how often the updates come, and how big they should be, and even what girl should be focused next.

perhaps...
but "Fake family" is the one that got revamped UI.
Damn ty then.. but dude 2.4 gb srsly? haha is the biggest apk I see in these kind of games haha :p I hope the game has too much content !

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
all three complete?

- -

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes