RimLuvr

Jul 16, 2022
i looked for "don't want to get panties wet" option before going into the pond but i didn't see it, she does go skinny dipping but after that she has panties back on in fact she says "i don't think i need to change" i'm playing the download PC version of this game
There's another hidden pond up the trail behind the lake. You have to keep going back there and searching and eventually you'll find it.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
are you restriced by time or can i progress as i please
even if it takes me 50 game years ^_-
certain actions take time like school class but your are not have a day limit until the game ends if it´s that want you want to now.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019

NEXT Release will be a playable game, so no more Alphas
What is new:

• Hanna's Quest can be finished (7 new animations)
  • By running at the park 3 new scenes with Emily. You will need to run 4 times for every scene
  • All reported bugs has been fixed(I Hope)
  • To see all Hanna's scenes you will need to reset her quest. On the quest menu there will be a option to reset it, after you finished
  • what is new:
    • Quest markers add to the game
    • 3 New intros with it's own story lines and scenes
    • start Hanna's quest (her first scene only)
    • Night town it open
    • ADULT job
    • Glory-job (9 scenes one clothing variation so far)
    • P**** management added
    • secret quest that you are no supposed to find
  • What's next:
    -1 more small update, late this month early next month
    • add more quests
    • 3 Hanna's scene
    • and the scenes that were voted)
    • park scenes
  • -After that :

the game will be 100% playable so the updates will go back to the old mode where 10$ patrons gets the game one week easier at least

go back to monthly update

This game should be done in one/two months then back to Fake family

Last edited:

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
What is new:

• By running at the park 3 new scenes with Emily. You will need to run 4 times for every scene
  • To see all Hanna's scenes you will need to reset her quest. On the quest menu there will be a option to reset it, after you finished
wrong threat, dude.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Right thread, Considering I got it from HIS website :sneaky: :coffee:

Please don't ask for me to be the Hero now, looking for a Link :devilish:

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017

NEXT Release will be a playable game, so no more Alphas
What is new:

• what is new:
    • Quest markers add to the game
    • 3 New intros with it's own story lines and scenes
    • start Hanna's quest (her first scene only)
    • Night town it open
    • ADULT job
    • Glory-job (9 scenes one clothing variation so far)
    • P**** management added
    • secret quest that you are no supposed to find
  • What's next:
    -1 more small update, late this month early next month
    • add more quests
    • 3 Hanna's scene
    • and the scenes that were voted)
    • park scenes
  • -After that :

the game will be 100% playable so the updates will go back to the old mode where 10$ patrons gets the game one week easier at least

go back to monthly update

This game should be done in one/two months then back to Fake family

Do you think this should get a new thread since it is a new game with an updated engine and lots of animations?

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Considering that you still can not get a link to the game on here ... i.e. no download for us Pirates, What thread? :p

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
i made it guys!
I pissed off so much the F95 staff that they refuse to pirate my games!!!
Good to see you GDS so what is the story with the new game? The original Chloe 18 is finished, along with several sequels and the prequels Matt and the Bus Stop Girl and the Party one, with the name that escapes me at the moment.

So this new Alpha release that I read about on your website, is it a rework or a re-imagined version of the Chloe 18 story? I saw lots of things about animations as movies and the new art looks great but I didn't go back far enough in the posts to find out what this new thing is.

Anything you could do to clarify things would be appreciated.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Holy fk it's been a while since I've been in this thread... Sooo there's a new Chloe game nearing release date, it's that correct?

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
I wonder when GDS will finally release it to the general public?

To clarify, none of his games listed on here were Pirated, as far as I know. They are the free versions that are listed on his websight.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I wonder when GDS will finally release it to the general public?

To clarify, none of his games listed on here were Pirated, as far as I know. They are the free versions that are listed on his websight.
You are right, the full versions all of his past games including "BtC" still are free to download and play on his website. With "Fake Family" GDS must have found out that you dont make money if you offer your work for free. Considering that Bella and GDS have to make a living too I dont think he will release the updates for free in the future.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
You are right, the full versions all of his past games including "BtC" still are free to download and play on his website. With "Fake Family" GDS must have found out that you dont make money if you offer your work for free. Considering that Bella and GDS have to make a living too I dont think he will release the updates for free in the future.
I used to support his Patreon but the lag between updates really bothered me. Now, I am not sure and not convinced that things are headed in the right direction.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes