• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

emrethesulo

Jun 7, 2021
cant change the level of exhibitionism with the save editor. whatever value i write it always goes to 8 for some reason.

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, I'd like to know the order for playing al the whole saga, I have these games:

1- Chloe 18 (I understand it's the first one)
2- CamGirl
3- Vacations
4- Back to class
5- Fake family
6- Hanna's boat trip
7- Suddenly a party

If anyone knows the order please help me :)

mracdc5

Apr 17, 2021
Hi, I'd like to know the order for playing al the whole saga, I have these games:

1- Chloe 18 (I understand it's the first one)
2- CamGirl
3- Vacations
4- Back to class
5- Fake family
6- Hanna's boat trip
7- Suddenly a party

If anyone knows the order please help me :)
I believe the correct order is:

1 - Chloe 18
2 - Suddenly a party (not sure)
3 - Hanna's boat trip
4 - Vacations
5 - CamGirl
6 - Back to Class
7 - Fake Family

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lonewolf1985

okamisamy

May 24, 2021
The Harsh Road to Modeling VI bugged i did it 2 times still didn't get it, it says in the walkthrough "After completing The Harsh Road to Modeling III/IV/V do all three one more time" is there a time limit do i need to do it within a week ?

May 31, 2018
Do I need to finish this game to understand the story before play other titles in the Chloe series. I really tried but just can't finish this, or someone please give me the brief story of this please. Thank you.

Nov 15, 2021
Do I need to finish this game to understand the story before play other titles in the Chloe series. I really tried but just can't finish this, or someone please give me the brief story of this please. Thank you.
I don't remember it even having a proper ending, so if you get to the point where you've done everything you seem to be able to then I'd say just move on.

Reactions: 09110212

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
If there's an opportunity to finish them, it's always best to do so. But there is no deep connection between the parts. There will be similar locations, familiar characters, but nothing that would make it impossible to play and enjoy the game. However, the plot as a whole develops in a consistent manner
In fact, each game is a certain period of the MC's life, where she gets into certain spicy situations, solves some problems and her desires, obviously in what way.
And if we talk about the beginning of the story, then there everything is simple - the girl to become famous and popular in school (to get into the cheerleading team) is ready to go to a lot and is gradually corrupted.
You can also just use the walkthroughs

Reactions: 09110212

BobBillyMagic

Apr 28, 2022
It's showing the error message "The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of macOS. Contact the developer for more information." for macos

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
btw. every download from MIXDROP is detected as mallware. Only from MIXDROP
best and safest way to get the game is directly from the dev´s website. All of his games except for the newest one are free to download so no need to download it anywhere else than the offical way and risk a virus or hack.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes