RJWaters

Jul 24, 2017
Any intention of improving the hands? Theyre really bad, (image 2, 3, 7, and 8)
dawns right, left from our perspective hand is missing a thumb,
dawns left hand has a really malformed thumb
Mays left hand on our head has all sorts of weirdly sized and angled fingers
Serena has a thumb on her wrist
And those are just the ones from the pictures on the forum post

Reactions: luisar018

RoladNix224

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Any intention of improving the hands? Theyre really bad, (image 2, 3, 7, and 8)
dawns right, left from our perspective hand is missing a thumb,
dawns left hand has a really malformed thumb
Mays left hand on our head has all sorts of weirdly sized and angled fingers
Serena has a thumb on her wrist
And those are just the ones from the pictures on the forum post
I will try, doesn't mean I will succeed lol. Hands can be really hard to draw sometimes.

Edit - Now that I think about it, if you are talking about the screenshots, then the sprites were already redesigned except for Sapphire/May. I will redo her sprite later.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
TE="RoladNix224, post: 9725602, member: 640444"]
Okay, so not sure what version you have, but I know the third picture's typo has been fixed. I do believe a majority of previous typos have been fixed in the current update v0.6.1
[/QUOTE]
That's awesome. I downloaded it some time ago so my version's surely outdated lol

Reactions: RoladNix224

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I'd like the next Legendary Pokemon encounter to be Latias possessing or partnered with Kanon [G3 Bianca].

Last edited:
Reactions: RoladNix224

RoladNix224

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
So these other tags: Rape, Blackmail, Prostitution, Sexual harassment, Slave Can they be avoided?
So prostitution, was only in reference to Leaf's past sexual encounters before meeting the MC. Other than that, no prostitution is not much of an element in the story. As for the others I plan to go over past events to give more choice to the player, but there are characters who are planned to not have any of those elements, Dawn being a perfect example since her story is Love based minus a planned ending that is solely based on player choice.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So prostitution, was only in reference to Leaf's past sexual encounters before meeting the MC. Other than that, no prostitution is not much of an element in the story. As for the others I plan to go over past events to give more choice to the player, but there are characters who are planned to not have any of those elements, Dawn being a perfect example since her story is Love based minus a planned ending that is solely based on player choice.
Ok, everything is in the past... honestly, even if it's something from the past, I don't want to see any of those scenes, and sincerely, I prefer to know the minimum possible about the sexual life of the LIs before they are with the MC (the less the better). If someone raped a LI, I prefer to have the less possible information about it (in fact, seeing the rape is a great not for me). The same, if a LI was a prostitute, I prefer not to know anything at all about her clients, possibly as I know more about it, I will consider her less as a LI (in fact, for my tastes, the fact of having been a prostitute makes her a practically discarded LI).

For the rest, I only see one ending, and I should be able to include all the LIs that I like so that the game interests me.

Reactions: Petermax

RoladNix224

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Ok, everything is in the past... honestly, even if it's something from the past, I don't want to see any of those scenes, and sincerely, I prefer to know the minimum possible about the sexual life of the LIs before they are with the MC (the less the better). If someone raped a LI, I prefer to have the less possible information about it (in fact, seeing the rape is a great not for me). The same, if a LI was a prostitute, I prefer not to know anything at all about her clients, possibly as I know more about it, I will consider her less as a LI (in fact, for my tastes, the fact of having been a prostitute makes her a practically discarded LI).

For the rest, I only see one ending, and I should be able to include all the LIs that I like so that the game interests me.
That's fair, I am trying to build off their personalities from the anime or the manga, their are a bunch of LI that have different stories and that aren't affected by certain things but, I will go over the game and make it more enjoyable of an experience. I appreciate your comment and criticism regardless. :)

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's fair, I am trying to build off their personalities from the anime or the manga, their are a bunch of LI that have different stories and that aren't affected by certain things but, I will go over the game and make it more enjoyable of an experience. I appreciate your comment and criticism regardless. :)
Ok, I might try the game, but first I'd like to know if we're going to get to see scenes from the LIs' past where they have sex with guys other than the MC (I don't care what kind of sex). Actually I prefer to know as little as possible about the sexual past of the LIs (if possible nothing apart from whether they are virgins or not). And being forced to see sexual scenes from their past is a clear no.

RoladNix224

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Ok, I might try the game, but first I'd like to know if we're going to get to see scenes from the LIs' past where they have sex with guys other than the MC (I don't care what kind of sex). Actually I prefer to know as little as possible about the sexual past of the LIs (if possible nothing apart from whether they are virgins or not). And being forced to see sexual scenes from their past is a clear no.
So, it really only applies to one LI which is Green and it isn't a full on H Scene just a picture, but I am rebuilding the game so I might just remove the event all together and go about it differently, so no need to worry about it too much my friend.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes