BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So, it really only applies to one LI which is Green and it isn't a full on H Scene just a picture, but I am rebuilding the game so I might just remove the event all together and go about it differently, so no need to worry about it too much my friend.
So there are no scenes of prostitution, rape or blackmail?

RoladNix224

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
So there are no scenes of prostitution, rape or blackmail?
Actual prostitution no, and it will be removed in the rebuild. As for the other two that is in the game but is the MC doing those actions, in the rebuild I am working on there will be different routes so those will be avoidable.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Actual prostitution no, and it will be removed in the rebuild. As for the other two that is in the game but is the MC doing those actions, in the rebuild I am working on there will be different routes so those will be avoidable.
Ok, I'll wait then. If I get to a scene where the MC does a rape/blackmail and I can't avoid it, I usually quit the game to never come back.

RoladNix224

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Ok, I'll wait then. If I get to a scene where the MC does a rape/blackmail and I can't avoid it, I usually quit the game to never come back.
Fair enough. I know my story can cover heavy subjects, but it is still being heavily worked on and adjusted.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Fair enough. I know my story can cover heavy subjects, but it is still being heavily worked on and adjusted.
As I already commented in another post, I don't like mind control, prostitution, blackmail, slavery, or rape. In fact I like to actively avoid rape and mind control sex scenes.

jetpack003

Jul 21, 2022
I might as well ask this while we're on the subject but will Serena have any of these heavy subjects or will it be a vanilla love story? like Kris

RoladNix224

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I might as well ask this while we're on the subject but will Serena have any of these heavy subjects or will it be a vanilla love story? like Kris
Kris's side story will probably changed slightly to fit the rest of the story later on, as for Serena I haven't thought about how I want her story to go but a majority of the character will cover heavy subjects

Uhhgeoduck

Jun 7, 2018
Probably just personal preference, but I'm not really ever interested in playing a game where nothing gets answered and all of the npcs act like the protag is a piece of shit for no reason. Good luck with the game, though.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes