Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Christine Watson [v1.0e] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 2.30 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 166 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 132 MB: -

If you Liked the present that I have left inside, leave a :love:, to let me know ;)

Christine Watson GUI Mod
1.jpg

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Only thing i can say positive about this game is updates are consistent. Everything else is not so much, i thought since its the END of episode one (didnt know till this update that it was gonna be split that way) we might get alittle something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gudil

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
the full download version (i don´t know about the update only file) in the op has a bug with a variable so the game think that you don´t have enough moneypoint and the game goes to the end of this version.Its happen after Christine gives an hj Tobey.Download the game from here it is the fixed version

Reactions: perseus420

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
If you Liked the present that I have left inside, leave a :love:, to let me know ;)
hey buddy,
you compressed from the op a version whats contain a bug. Its happen after Christine gives an hj Tobey.If you will i can attach my savegame (if you will to check it out) from that scene but after this game checks if you have 4 moneypoint but you can´t reach this until this scene.It is fixed in this request post here.
And btw the new password is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes