RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Guys, Game is fix now. You guys can now access all the content from v2.0a.
Thanks.
Hey there, could you do me a tiny favour.
We're trying to understand which version is the correct version, it's very confusing. If you have a moment, could you clarify it for us please?

Thank you!

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Hey there, could you do me a tiny favour.
We're trying to understand which version is the correct version, it's very confusing. If you have a moment, could you clarify it for us please?

Thank you!
We split versions into 2 parts because of its size which was more than 2.5Gb. Part 1 is 1.0e (1b final) and part 2 is 2.0a(Latest Version). Both parts are cannon to each other. There is no need of any password like stuff anymore.
Thanks

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 2126216

Overview:
As you can see by its name, This is another hot wife game, but different concept and without yearly updates. Mean There is no need for you to wait a year for update.
This is gonna be a 3D female protagonist game, this a choice based visual novel, not very complex mean easy to play,
where you take on the role of Christine Watson, a happily married middle-aged women.
Her husband works in different city which is too expensive that's why,
she lives in different city near that one with her family.
Christine is a house wife. she has one 18 year old son and a very beautiful daughter.
In this new city she will make many new friends, some are older, some are younger also some.......lets see.....
Thread Updated: 2022-10-26
Release Date: 2022-10-24
Developer: baap
Censored: No
Version: 2.0a
Language: English
Other Game: I Am Christine
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Lin: - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*
v1b Part 1 Fix
Extras: Gui Mod - In-Game Password - Fan Sig

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2126214 View attachment 1792218 View attachment 2126215 View attachment 1844815 View attachment 1792213 View attachment 1844814 View attachment 1844817 View attachment 1844816 View attachment 2126213
How to corrupt Christine

Reactions: Kobudo27

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 2126216

Overview:
As you can see by its name, This is another hot wife game, but different concept and without yearly updates. Mean There is no need for you to wait a year for update.
This is gonna be a 3D female protagonist game, this a choice based visual novel, not very complex mean easy to play,
where you take on the role of Christine Watson, a happily married middle-aged women.
Her husband works in different city which is too expensive that's why,
she lives in different city near that one with her family.
Christine is a house wife. she has one 18 year old son and a very beautiful daughter.
In this new city she will make many new friends, some are older, some are younger also some.......lets see.....
Thread Updated: 2022-10-26
Release Date: 2022-10-24
Developer: baap
Censored: No
Version: 2.0a
Language: English
Other Game: I Am Christine
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Lin: - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*
v1b Part 1 Fix
Extras: Gui Mod - In-Game Password - Fan Sig

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2126214 View attachment 1792218 View attachment 2126215 View attachment 1844815 View attachment 1792213 View attachment 1844814 View attachment 1844817 View attachment 1844816 View attachment 2126213
Christine is not enough corrupted

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Christine is not enough corrupted
that means you made wrong choices, go back and choose different? It's not that big of an update, shouldn't take _that_ long?
This game gives you the illusion of choice where in reality you have no choice... at least, no other choice than to make her do the thing that corrupts her. Anything else will lead to what you ran into

Last edited:

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
that means you made wrong choices, go back and choose different? It's not that big of an update, shouldn't take _that_ long?
This game gives you the illusion of choice where in reality you have no choice... at least, no other choice than to make her do the thing that corrupts her. Anything else will lead to what you ran into
Can you send the walkthrough guide

Rathul

Mar 28, 2020
Christine Watson [v1.0e] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 2.30 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 166 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 132 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

If you Liked the present that I have left inside, leave a :love:, to let me know ;)

Christine Watson GUI Mod
View attachment 2002838

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
It's very good but why is there a compressed version for android

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sry for that
I was asking why isn't there a compressed version for android
Can u do that for android users like me
That's ok.

No, I can not, my Android ports, don't work, but you can ask for one here.

paddyo73

Sep 12, 2019
as i said previously-this game could have been massive but the dev took that route what a shame not only for them but for us aswell,such a waste
Very true , it had great potential and i really liked the hot MC , unfortunately it has done a masive U turn and went from being an adult game to an adolescent game , they may as well give her outlandish breast and ass implants now too and keep the teenyboppers even more entertained !

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes