4.70 star(s) 21 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The VN isn't bad, there were a few typos and punctuation issues (which I've fixed), but the story itself isn't bad. Shame that it's similar to APAT in just about every aspect, albeit sped-up.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
The VN isn't bad, there were a few typos and punctuation issues (which I've fixed), but the story itself isn't bad. Shame that it's similar to APAT in just about every aspect, albeit sped-up.
I thought I was looking at a rough draft of that game when I saw these screen shots. :ROFLMAO:

I'll still give it a try.

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I thought I was looking at a rough draft of that game when I saw these screen shots. :ROFLMAO:

I'll still give it a try.
Yeah, there's just way too many similarities to convince me this is an "original" idea. We're just looking at Lockheart's cutting room floor. It's not a bad attempt, I'll give you that... It's just too blatantly obvious. ;)

Reactions: Otherguy2012

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
if the girl is just mc's stepdaughter where is the incest in that?
If the game is being placed on a site that frowns on incest, people usually use the "step" part as a loophole to upload their games. Usually, there's a patch to put the actual incest back in the game. Not sure if there's going to be one of those for this game.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
semi-incest doesn't please either side lol the worst thing is that I didn't see it written on patreon, that is the dev could release the incest for the delirium of the incestuous crowd.. go figure

*Jonesy*

Obscenely Wholesome
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
Hey Everyone,

I figured I should pop in and say hey.

First of all, thanks to BaasB for posting this game here. I really do appreciate it and I really appreciate all of you who have taken the time to play it and leave feedback, good and bad. It helps me to figure out what I'm doing right and what I need to work on.

For what it's worth, I get the whole eye thing. I thought they were a little big at first, but the more I looked at them, the more I liked them, so I just went with it.

I am also very aware of the similarities between this story and Lockheart's "A Petal Among Thorns". Check out my devlog from 11/22/22 over on itch.io where I go into it a little more.

Other than that, I'm having a great time writing this story and I hope for all its flaws and triumphs, that you all enjoy playing/reading it.

Chapter 4 will be out soon. Hopefully around 2/14/23.

I hope to hear from you then.

Thanks!

-Jonesy

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Christmas Eve [v0.3.1] [Jonesy] crunched
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download (PC*/Mac): - -
Download HQ (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Fitshace

May 22, 2020
This feels like an homage to APAT if anything. Quite enjoyable too, def solid for a first title. Might want to look into getting some proofreaders though.
And a textbox opacity slider is always welcome.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Hey Everyone,

I figured I should pop in and say hey.

First of all, thanks to BaasB for posting this game here. I really do appreciate it and I really appreciate all of you who have taken the time to play it and leave feedback, good and bad. It helps me to figure out what I'm doing right and what I need to work on.

For what it's worth, I get the whole eye thing. I thought they were a little big at first, but the more I looked at them, the more I liked them, so I just went with it.

I am also very aware of the similarities between this story and Lockheart's "A Petal Among Thorns". Check out my devlog from 11/22/22 over on itch.io where I go into it a little more.

Other than that, I'm having a great time writing this story and I hope for all its flaws and triumphs, that you all enjoy playing/reading it.

Chapter 4 will be out soon. Hopefully around 2/14/23.

I hope to hear from you then.

Thanks!

-Jonesy
Don't forget to ticket the staff and get your developer role on the site.
Also, I really like the game :)

4.70 star(s) 21 Votes