VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chrome Lifelines-Chapter 1 [Ch 1 Part 2] [zTi Creations]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Im new to this thread can someone give some context? Like why he abandoned this game,it looked lit.
As i remeber original dev
droped the ball and now other Devs are continiouing it ...lets wait til we get surprised by a new update...

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Let's hope to see this DEV again and that he will continue this great game!
I really enjoyed his game and I'm looking forward to the next part of this story...
As they say in my house "Hope is life". ;)(y)

lembo

Jun 30, 2020
This game was handsdown the most underrated game I've ever played on here. Really hope he continues or at least creates a new game, loved his style.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game was handsdown the most underrated game I've ever played on here. Really hope he continues or at least creates a new game, loved his style.
He's abandoned 2 games already. He's got practically zero chance of making any money as a dev now, people aren't going to support an unreliable dev.

Quite a few of us liked his work but he's not a dev i'll ever be willing to support financially nor would I recommend anyone else do so.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So any new regarding this game being abandoned or either a other dev. picked it up ? Not gonna lie, i liked the current version and since cyberpunk 2077 was a shitshow i thought i finnaly found something similar, but with more naughty stuff haha.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The dev already blundereNow, dev is active on the cords, not any update,
probably dreding another blunder so spectacular as the last.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
He's abandoned 2 games already. He's got practically zero chance of making any money as a dev now, people aren't going to support an unreliable dev.

Quite a few of us liked his work but he's not a dev i'll ever be willing to support financially nor would I recommend anyone else do so.
Yes. An inevitable outcome.

Still, it's not as though many are going to lose out as a result. Only the Dev and any patron stupid enough to risk their hard-earned money on this fiasco. You'd think those sucker patrons would realise how to play the game by now.

Just hold off, like the rest of us smart people, and see if these jerk Devs manage to give us anything interesting and even if they do, we get it for free anyway, so why should we even bother risking our hard-earned money at all? Dumbasses, the lot of them.

rustic0

Jul 25, 2019
So any new regarding this game being abandoned or either a other dev. picked it up ? Not gonna lie, i liked the current version and since cyberpunk 2077 was a shitshow i thought i finnaly found something similar, but with more naughty stuff haha.
tbh cyberpunk after it's latest updates is genuinely a top 10 game imo

Reactions: Zoffifee
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes