2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
College Daze is a great example of a game where you don't grind, but there's tons of diversity for player choices to customize your experience, so you feel engaged with the content, instead of just clicking 'Next" repeatedly.
Seconding this - Look at College Daze for an example of a game with no grind but your choices do change stuff in the story - There's a ton of small details in each scene that reflect previous decisions you've made or your stats or whatever

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
what was that? I started the game and all i saw is deepthroating and then the end of the version... wtf

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
to everyone complaining about lack of content, that tends to be the case in early versions of the game. this game is only at 0.2 right now which means there isn't going to be hours worth of content to enjoy. so calm the eff down and let dev work their magic unless you guys made a game that you wanna upload

CuriousRaccoon

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2021
what was that? I started the game and all i saw is deepthroating and then the end of the version... wtf
I think you just played till the version 0.1 of the game, go down there will be a continue button. Or you might have loaded up previous save.

CuriousRaccoon

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2021
to everyone complaining about lack of content, that tends to be the case in early versions of the game. this game is only at 0.2 right now which means there isn't going to be hours worth of content to enjoy. so calm the eff down and let dev work their magic unless you guys made a game that you wanna upload
You sir are GOD!:giggle:

Reactions: tigertums

CuriousRaccoon

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2021
Seconding this - Look at College Daze for an example of a game with no grind but your choices do change stuff in the story - There's a ton of small details in each scene that reflect previous decisions you've made or your stats or whatever
I tried to give a few options in version 0.2, but I will try to increase the player choices even more;)

CuriousRaccoon

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2021
I have a poll up for who would be the cop in v0.3, it's public so do vote and let me know!

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
OFC do that but if you want to more people can try and experience what you did, put an online version too. That way people can avoid download every update...
the game has very little content as of right now. making an online version would be pointless at this point or even for the next couple updates. at least until v0.10. after that they might consider it but until there is more than at least 2 hours content it makes no sense

Sergellato

Jan 16, 2022
the game has very little content as of right now. making an online version would be pointless at this point or even for the next couple updates. at least until v0.10. after that they might consider it but until there is more than at least 2 hours content it makes no sense
I will, you will see how many more feedbacks you'll get. Just shot it on gamcore.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ChroniclesOfDominion-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes